- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Sales Representative- Naples, FL
Location: Naples, FL
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Doma.
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma offers solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly simpler and more efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Sales Representative to support our tremendous growth and our transformative solution. Doma’s Sales Representatives are hardworking and driven with high energy, passion, and the initiative to drive new business relationships. Doma is making title and escrow a simpler, seamless process for lenders, agents, and homebuyers across the country. We are building transformative technology driven by our passion to improve the customer experience. The Sales team focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a pipeline generation strategy within assigned territories, resulting in aggressive pipeline growth and new customer acquisition. With an inclusive and collaborative culture, Doma is changing and innovating the title industry. Our sales leadership is committed to hiring, mentoring, and growing the best salesforce by inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create, and execute account strategies, and close deals!
- Understand prospects & customers business needs and effectively communicate how Doma can solve them mastering the ability to communicate our value propositions to prospective clients.
- Foster long-term relationships with customers and prospective buyers, own the sales process, and strive to achieve individual and team revenue goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Doma’s solution and products and their place in the industry
- Plan and execute a sales strategy which meets regular activity and business development goals
- Identify opportunities using various techniques such as networking, email marketing, phone, and face-to-face appointments.
- Overcome objections and use investigative questioning techniques to qualify prospects and determine if they have a business challenge or need, we can address through our offerings.
- Physical Responsibilities:
- Driving to clients’ offices (we reimburse for mileage!)
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods
- Lifting boxes up to 20 pounds
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Sales Representative:
- Hunter mentality with solid sales DNA and willingness to learn and be a part of something great!
- Current Title/Escrow Sales Experience (2+ years)
- Highly professional in your communication style. You earn and instill trust, encouraging prospects to share business goals, strategies, deficiencies, and priorities.
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external prospects as a part of a collaborative, solution-based sales process.
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Strong interest in real estate preferred
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
The base salary range for this role is $38,400 to $150,100 This is the lowest to highest base salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the base salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. At Doma, compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
This job is also eligible for the following compensation components: Commissions
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to eligible employees: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous vacation time, and paid bonding leave.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
How we’ll value you and make your life a bit easier:
We believe the most valuable investment we can make is to build an outstanding team of colleagues and leaders who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits to all Full-Time employees:
- Work/Life Balance – We encourage taking Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- 12 Weeks of Paid Family Bonding Leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits options to allow you to customize to you and your family’s needs that all start on your first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with company match program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Injury and Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.