Sales Operations Systems Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Sales Operations Systems Manager
Location: Denver, CO / Hybrid / Remote
Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically simplify trip management for businesses. We’re not a cumbersome travel management company, nor an online price aggregator. We’re a powerful network that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to loyal, high-value business travelers. It’s a true win-win. Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable growth in 2022. We expect 2023 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we’re powered by exceptional talent. From our large Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support, Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and customer-obsessed. We’re also a lot of fun one of the many reasons we were named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive years.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! Complacency doesn’t live here. We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please read on!
What we are looking for:
Hotel Engine is seeking a Sales Operations Systems manager to drive productivity and effectiveness within our Sales and Account Management teams, primarily focusing on our tech stack. This role is responsible for administering, optimizing, and scaling Sales-related applications. Core responsibilities include system configuration, troubleshooting issues, and contributing to process and systems improvements. This team member will also be crucial in establishing and implementing our technology roadmap.
In this role you will:
- Optimize third-party technology platforms (Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, and others) to create productive, efficient, and measurable workflows for our Sales teams.
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Manage vendor relationships, including renewal negotiations and compliance
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance, and governance
- Partner closely with revenue operations leadership to execute actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve existing sales processes & operations
- Work with our enablement team and cross-functional leaders to create process improvements, develop training and deliver changes to our teams.
- Assist with various projects and tasks, including system customization, support, training, and data management for Revenue Operations applications
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales teams and coordinate with other departments as required to deliver reporting needs
Education and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of Sales Ops / Rev Ops experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- In-depth understanding of the revenue and marketing tool landscape with experience choosing and implementing vendors
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise with Salesforce & Excel
- Hands-on experience with ZoomInfo (or a similar tool), Gong/Chorus.AI and a cadence tool like Outreach.io or SalesLoft
- Excellent project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage cross-functional partners, prioritize tasks, and meet agreed-upon due dates
- A natural sense of urgency & collaborative mindset
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve processes and training
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Cash compensation :
- The base salary range for this role is $100,000 – $130,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work within the U.S.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.