Sales Operations Specialist
- USA Only
Sales Operations Specialist
- United States, Remote
- The Marketing Operations team works to maximize business performance by being a partner to the sales and marketing organization through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and delivery of analytics and insights.
- Marketing Operations supports the broader Marketing organization in driving operational excellence through the identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- As the Sales Development Operations Specialist, you will be part of a team driving the common cross-enterprise standards in how we deploy strategy into actionable marketing and sales activities by developing and maintaining a continuously improving ‘playbook’ of marketing processes, tools and metrics that drive accelerated growth.
- The Sales Development Operations Specialist will report into the Director, Marketing Operations and is aligned to Sales Development and GTM leadership to support both internal and external North America Sales Development teams, increasing overall team productivity at scale.
This role can be based in Holmdel, NJ or remote.
- iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce.
- With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and worldwide, we foster and maintain an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment.
- Together, we deliver technology that supports more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30 million.
- As an organization, we are committed to our consistent growth, and we have a wide range of opportunities for career advancement. Come grow with us—apply today!
- Directly support the Sr. Director, Sales Development in the creation and tracking of key performance indicators as well as the development and management of workflow processes to drive Inbound and Outbound pipeline goal attainment.
- Develop repeatable and scalable reporting methodologies for aggregating relevant sales data from multiple sources to provide insights and track progress against key metrics and targets.
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau to help SDR leaders monitor critical success metrics, such as speed-to-lead and lead-to-cash.
- In partnership with Sales Operations, ensure top-of-funnel Marketing infrastructure is as effective and efficient as possible to feed middle- to bottom-funnel pipeline to deliver business revenue objectives.
- Translate business vision into a flexible technical architecture that can scale as business needs change, while ensuring industry best practices. Partner with our Business Technology team to turn these requirements into a reality in Salesforce.
- The primary technical owner of critical SDR platforms: SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo. Has a strong understanding of how to optimize functionalities for those tools and integrate them into our core CRM following industry best practices.
- Serve as the primary technical POC for the SDR team. Scope ranges from building core infrastructure and managing integrations/optimization projects to troubleshooting issues in Salesforce, Marketo and other adjacent systems with the Business Technology teams.
- Hold regular shadow sessions with SDRs in order to capture their day-to-day pain points. Propose and build relevant process and system solutions at scale.
- Enable the dynamic and growing Sales Development organization with new hire trainings, key system/process updates, SalesLoft cadence optimizations and more.
- 2+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations, sales coordination, or sales enablement, ideally in B2B/SaaS.
- Creative, intellectually curious, and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to manage multiple concurrent projects to drive business performance.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Data driven individual with a strong sales acumen and focus on analytical problem solving.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com required, specifically creating dashboards and reports. Tableau, SalesLoft and Marketo experience a plus.
- Advanced data manipulation skills in Excel required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners.
- Ability to develop & communicate recommendations based on existing available data.
- Strong customer focus—dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers, acts with customer in mind, and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Compensation & Benefits
Target Total Compensation – $57,800 – $77,000. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.