Sales Enablement Manager
- 2 applicants (8%)
Sales Enablement Trainer
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 90,000 businesses and 850,000+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the role
We’re seeking an existing sales trainer or experienced sales leader to deliver best-in-class commercial results, providing training and resources which will further drive business performance. Reporting to the Sales & Revenue Enablement Manager, you’ll assist with our sales enablement strategy and deliver compelling training, onboarding and enablement to every member of our Sales team.
We champion a culture of excellence and innovation. Your key deliverables will include: increasing revenue generation, reducing new hire ramp time, and tangibly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our teams.
In return, we can offer you a challenging and intellectually stimulating environment, continual learning & development opportunities, and the chance to work with a highly engaged team!
- Develop and deliver best-in-class sales training, ensuring widespread adoption
- Assist with sales onboarding processes, ensuring strong sales skills, deep product knowledge and motivation to succeed
- Embed a culture of best practice and sales excellence
- Leverage reporting data to drive improvements in sales metrics across individuals and teams
- Conduct 1 on 1 training sessions, live call listening, demo reviews, group training and roleplays
- Deliver invaluable sales resources, including localised pitch decks, competitor battlecards, testimonials, value propositions and playbooks
- Engage with Go to Market Leadership team on a regular basis to understand their strategic business priorities
- Continually strive to improve and innovate – we’re always looking for better ways to get the job done!
- Relevant industry experience (SaaS, tech, start-up or scale-up)
- Experience in a sales enablement or sales leadership capacity, with knowledge of B2B sales and/or sales training
- System knowledge of Confluence, Zoom Phone and Gong (preferred, but not essential)
- Strong communicator; skilled at delivering constructive feedback
- Knowledgeable of sales methodologies, go-to-market principles and the levers that impact sales performance
- Tangible experience developing enablement programs focused on practical application of learning
- Detail oriented, organised and process driven
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!