Sales Development Representative, Inbound
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Sales Development Representative, Inbound
Location: United States – Remote
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an enterprise startup to bet your career on
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Inbound team. You will be responsible for the qualification of high quality inbound leads from a variety of sources including, website, chat, events, and trials. You will also manage and optimize lead flows and pipelines using industry best practices, our CRM system and the latest tools. Assist Sales and Marketing with projects that help drive revenue growth.
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
- Work closely with AEs, SRD manager and Marketing team to generate pipeline.
- Responsible for responding to every high quality lead within 5 minutes.
- Successfully overcome prospective customer objections as well as answer initial questions.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce.
- Assist Marketing with testing, execution, and reporting on lead quality
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
- Utilize the sales tools provided and collaborate with Sales team members to schedule customer meetings
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Desire to start a career as a sales executive, customer success rep or marketing professional
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Proven follow-up, time management skills, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Results oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting and lead development management a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships with both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
- Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Energy. We embrace joy. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
- You are fearless and get energy from talking to people.
- You have a unique ability to reach prospects creatively and position solution/products.
- You are eager to learn world-class sales practices and advance your career.
- You are eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow/scale.