Sales Development Representative
- 7 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2 SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
Evergrowth is a leading B2B revenue growth agency. Our team has worked alongside some of the fastest-growing sales teams in the world since 2015, such as Trustpilot, Strava, Toptal, and others.
We help our clients build revenue growth engines through inbound and outbound strategies. Over the years we have built a winning playbook consisting of 100s of tools and templates that we’ll share with you.
Being an SDR at Evergrowth is a fast-paced, exciting job for someone looking to accelerate their sales career.
As an SDR, you will be at the forefront of the company. You will be accountable for driving conversations with prospective clients, setting meetings for account executives, and hitting monthly and quarterly targets.
During the first 30 days, you will:
- Go through a two-week training to fully prepare you to succeed in your new role
- Onboard and teach you how to use all the tools and internal systems
- Go through client onboarding with our Director of Sales and prepare the sales strategy that you will execute
We have found that our most successful colleagues come with a growth mindset, a hunger to learn, and a passionate personality.
We’re strong advocates of flexible time management and don’t believe that a 9-to-5er will bring the most results. We build and work with performance-based organizations, if you hit your targets you have our full trust and freedom.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Work with the Sales Director to onboard new clients and develop their ICP (ideal customer profile) guidelines
- Manage designated client accounts
- Use various tools to build lists of target companies to approach
- Work with the lead research team to ensure leads provided are high quality
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound outreach campaigns to potential customers using our in-house methodology
- Constantly update CRM and follow up on the existing pipeline
- Book meetings with potential customers to reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn your bonus
- Applicants must have a native-level proficiency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passionate about helping others
- Attentive to detail
- Willingness to be coached and able to take feedback constructively
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Structured, performance-oriented mindset
- Optional: previous customer-facing experience in sales, hospitality, customer support, or similar.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration consisting of a base salary and a performance-based bonus (monthly + quarterly)
- Be part of a community of personal & professional growth-oriented people that worked with 100+ winning B2B organizations.
- A training-intensive culture that inspires you to learn, grow and lead by example.
- Remote work option with flexible hours
- Constant collaboration with the senior leaders and teammates on finding ways to achieve the best results
- Opportunity to become an Account Director
- Work with some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in Europe & North America.
- Get access to certified training materials and become an expert in account-based selling and data-driven growth.
Evergrowth is an equal-opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.