Sales Development Representative
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Sales Development Representative
Who we are…
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
You must live in one of the following US States to be considered for this position: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Nebraska, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Who we’re looking for…
The Sales Development Representative at BombBomb engages revenue opportunities across multiple channels to provide the best customer experience possible. They will be responsible for the qualification and organization of opportunities within the sales organization and the CRM, and closing individual deals on a monthly basis with the purpose of maximizing pipeline and revenue.
What you will do…
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the BombBomb solution you are selling. This includes knowledge of features, benefits, and pricing, as well as how the product or service compares to those offered by competitors.
- Be able to work a quick sales cycle and rapid decision-making cycle.
- Be an effective communicator, able to listen actively to customers’ needs and concerns and communicate the value of the product or service in a way that resonates.
- Prepare a clear and concise script that highlights the benefits of BombBomb’s product. Focus on how it can solve our prospect’s problems and add value to their business.
- Highlight the unique value proposition of BombBomb’s product. Explain how it addresses the customer’s pain points, solves their problems, or fulfills their needs better than alternatives.
- Demonstrate that you understand their challenges and have crafted a solution that aligns with their goals and preferences. Show how your product or service can deliver the outcomes they desire.
- Share testimonials, case studies, or success stories from satisfied customers who have already chosen your business.
- Encourage the customer to act by highlighting time-limited offers, limited availability, or exclusive deals. Create a sense of urgency that motivates them to decide promptly.
- Ask a prospect for their business, in a professional, persuasive, and customer-focused manner.
How you’ll do it…
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
Our ideal candidate will be or have
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Experience working in a remote sales environment.
- Experience qualifying and closing deals in a SaaS technology environment (Preferably).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability when following up with prospects to be confident and professional in tone and demeanor.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong active listening skills
- Your unique strengths – if you don’t match everything we’re looking for, tell us why you’d be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 – $70,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and uncapped commissions earned.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 of these plans BombBomb covers 100% for the Employee)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days – First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb’s success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.