Sales Development Representative
As a SDR you’d be responsible for calling companies and learning more about how their estimating team intakes, prioritizes, and responds to Invitations to Bid (ITB). Don’t have to have Software As A Service (SaaS) experience but you must demonstrate you can follow a process, strike up conversations easily, and demonstrate a genuine curiosity without an agenda. You will be inviting business leaders to webinars and inviting them to trial our platform for 2-4 weeks. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a strong track record of outbound prospecting experience, striking up conversations with strangers, and being comfortable working remotely.
● Physically based in North America, with a strong preference for EDT and CDT time zones.
● Experience with outbound sales, setting appointments, enriching leads or some equivalent.
● You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
● High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
● Calling, emailing, social messaging and leads that are a part of specific trades, regions, and systems delivered to you by the head of sales.
● Being Creative about qualifying customers, using video to break through boring marketing messaging our prospects are used to.
● Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
● Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
● Converting Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL).
Bonus Points if you:
● Experience in the construction industry
● Working knowledge of Spreadsheets, sorting, building reports
● Working at a Construction Software company
● Bring Strong level of Pazaz and uniqueness to the table
● Experience in Estimating
● Can Demonstrate industry leaders you follow (sales) that have given you direction and an edge
Who you'll be working with: ● Head of Sales
● Account Executives