- USA Only
- 8 applicants (53%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
You’re a highly collaborative sales professional eager to contribute to the goals of a fast-growing health tech startup. We’re EngagedMD and we provide patient journey software to fertility clinics in order to improve clinic efficiency and the patient experience. Together, we can make life easier for clinics and patients alike.
As a Sales Associate, you’ll support the daily sales activity of our fertility sales team. You’ll be responsible for assisting with all stages of the sales cycle, including prospecting, discovery, product demonstrations, and contract negotiation, seeking to enable the daily operations of the team so that it may achieve its revenue goals. At EngagedMD, our sales approach is consultative and we strive to deeply understand our prospects’ operational workflows in order to add value. Over time, you’ll have an opportunity to learn consultative selling from our team and pursue sales with some of our clients, as well. As such, authenticity, strong listening and communication skills, and ability to follow clear processes are critical for success in this role.
You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute cross-functionally by collaborating on marketing initiatives for lead generation, supporting and growing our strategic partnerships, and working with our professional services team to maximize swift product adoption.
This fully remote role reports to our Fertility Sales Manager. Candidates are required to reside in the United States and must be open to occasional business travel. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States and EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate movement of deals through the sales pipeline by closely collaborating with the salesperson on each, and serving as the liaison between Operations, Compliance, and the client
- Research target accounts (via internet research, social media monitoring, etc.) to develop and execute account-based outreach strategies
- Communicate with key stakeholders at client sites on behalf of the sales executive and manager to include responding to e-mails and scheduling demos, consults, and other meetings
- Prepare, organize and maintain our sales-related documents including slides for demos and proposal reviews
- Master EngagedMD's product to fully understand the needs of our clients and how our product meets those needs
- Monitor deals in our CRM and diligently update notes associated with each
- Continuously optimize our sales processes and tools through data-driven decision making
- Represent the EngagedMD brand, mission, and values in the field by participating in industry trade shows and conferences to interface with prospective and existing accounts
- Maintain a pulse on the fertility field, understanding the priorities and trends of the field as it evolves
What You’ll Bring
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as a sales assistant, sales development representative, or other role in B2B sales
- A demonstrated history of professional growth and success
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Ability to prioritize tasks and balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid parental, family, and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.