SaaS Account Executive: North America
- USA Only
North America Only; 100% Remote
This is a remote position, so if you’re not in the assigned location that’s not an issue.
Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talent and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience. We’re rapidly expanding, remote-first, distributed around the world, and have tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
As an Account Executive you will identify, educate and build relationships with new clients and negotiate with North American business executives, managers and marketing professionals. Your success will be determined based on your performance, using clear and well-defined criteria. You will become an Inside Sales professional with a difference, developing your network and able to scale your earnings through excellent results. As we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn, grow, see your results and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
- Sell content marketing software and related services to clients, directly or through partners;
- Participate in the development, presentation and closure of high added-value proposals;
- Negotiate conditions and contractual deals with large enterprises;
- Promote strategic alignment with the principal people involved in negotiations to facilitate the use of products and execution of services;
- Relate with clients and potential clients to manage diverse business opportunities.
You will need:
- Solid experience (3+ years) with:
consultative sales, B2B, and key accounts;
- SaaS or technology sales experience
- A history of success and hitting targets;
- Fluent English skills;
- Well-developed verbal, writing and interpretive skills.
- Inbound Marketing Certification and Content Marketing Certification , both available free and online through Rock University. You may attempt certification three times per month. After one attempt, wait 48 hours to try again.
- Curiosity with learning about business and people;
- Ability to solve challenging problems;
- Able to handle face-to-face negotiations with autonomy and credibility;
- Resiliency and able to see problems as opportunities;
- Being flexible and open to constructive feedback;
- Be willing to build a legacy through helping others achieve their results.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Inside Sales methodology;
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Fixed salary + benefits + sales commission.
- ## No commission cap!
- Promotion opportunity to management and specialized positions.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.