Reddit Content Planner
- 10 applicants (13%)
Hey there 👋
My name is Dimitry and I’m the founder of Soar. We’re a marketing agency that helps brands build & grow their communities online.
It’s a new space. Not all companies understand the value of community for their startup or brand, at least not yet. That’s where we come in - to educate and show the power that community has for brands.
We work mostly with startups, ecommerce & SaaS companies. Our services are unique and nontraditional
- Trending posts on Reddit
- Quora answers that reference our clients
- Brand mentions & inserts into conversations
- Subreddit growth & development
No matter the service, we try to keep the service experience transparent and fair to our customers. It’s a core tenet and a welcome relief for a lot of the people who come to us.
We’ve been growing fast during Covid. Our specialization in Reddit combined with the growth of the crypto//creator economy has really pushed us up.
Now we need to improve and expand the services we deliver.
That’s where you come in. Our Reddit Content Planner
As a reddit content planner, you’re going to own the quality of our reddit deliverables. You’ll be responsible for reviewing reddit content of different shapes and sizes to make sure that it’s a fit for the communities it’s meant for.
Expect to be responsible for coming up with viral & subreddit focused marketing ideas, coordinating with our service teams to customize services to fit client needs, analyzing and reporting on results and hopping on client calls as their content planner.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility position that enables you to have a direct impact on the growth and success of your clients. You’ll be working hand-in-hand with leadership and your team to make progress on campaigns.
There’s a dynamic mix of marketing management, creativity & project management in this role, so be prepared!
As you settle into this role, you’ll be owning our entire reddit content pipeline. Your day to day will depend, but will probably include the following...
- Develop client briefs which outline our client’s needs & requirements in detail.
- Develop reddit marketing briefs which will outline our tactical & strategic approach for our client campaigns.
- Identify conversations we should be participating in on behalf of our clients
- Review and support your campaign team with existing campaigns. Help review their output and make sure they’re meeting quality standards and deadlines.
- Sync with clients regularly to report on progress and jump in to fix fires as needed.
- Review client analytics & campaign performance and adjust our strategies and tactics accordingly.
This is a brand new role for our team, so you’ll be trailblazing what this role looks like. Be ready to sit down and help us define SOP’s and set standards as you get more comfortable in your role.
- Strong cross-channel strategic marketing background
- Entrepreneurial mindset,
- Significant agency experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication style
- Work hours that overlap some with the EST timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Must have significant overlap with EST hours
- Experience with blockchain // NFT’s (+10)
- You’ve been in a leadership position before (+5)
Why you might NOT want to take this role
There are jobs for everyone, but sometimes it's just not a person/role/company fit! Here are reasons this job might not be right for you:
- You want to stay in your comfort zone.
- Soar constantly has new challenges, new things going on, and new problems to solve. It's simply not a company where the same thing happens every day. Some people might not like that!
- You want to be told exactly what to do.
- If you're looking for more of a straightforward execution role where you can just follow a checklist, this is not it. You'll definitely get support from the team, lots of examples, processes and SOPs, but you are the manager of your projects and new challenges will always arise that you need to lead. Depending on the client and situation, that can mean that you’ll have to be the one treading the path of a new process first.
- You're looking for a regular 9-5.
- Things are not regular at Soar. We move fast, we have exciting new projects and new challenges—it's not something you'll be able to do on autopilot.
Sound interesting? Apply by filling out the application form below 👇
I look forward to reviewing your applications
Best of luck,