Recruiter: US & Canada
- USA Only
Location: US & Canada Only; 100% Remote
About Test Double
Software is broken, and we are working hard to fix it. While the goal may seem audacious, it’s what drives us. We’re looking for others to help join our cause to improve the lives of software developers, business owners, and users who are saddled with hard-to-maintain code, cost overruns, and buggy apps.
Test Double is a rapidly growing software consultancy with over 50 consultants working remotely in the United States and Canada. As Test Double has grown, so have the demands on finding and qualifying talented agents to join our cause. We are looking for a committed and experienced technical recruiter to join our virtual office and lead the recruiting efforts of our team.
Our mission is to improve the way the world builds software, and central to our success is focusing on people first. We want all of our Double Agents to feel happy, heathy, and supported, and believe work-life balance is paramount to achieving this goal. We provide ample opportunities for our developers to feel engaged in their remote environment, including employee resource groups centered around interpersonal growth, weekly coffee chats to meet new team members, and much more.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have experience with outbound recruiting in the software development and/or consulting services industry. This person will be working remotely to support the growth of a premier agency and will be responsible for supporting our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives while simultaneously supporting our high standards for client delivery and people success. Clear communication, high empathy, strong organizational skills, and a commitment to help others of all backgrounds, genders, and colors succeed will be critical in this role. This role will be the first recruiter to join our Manager of Talent Acquisition in building our fast- growing team. We are currently growing and you will have a direct impact on diversifying our team, strategeically scaling our company, and supporting the build-out of our client staffing service.
- Cultivate a compelling brand that establishes Test Double as an employer of choice
- Review, modify, and create job descriptions for relevant positions that are non-discriminatory for any particular group (unbiased, non-coded language)
- Explore new channels for recruiting, and using data to validate or eliminate each hypothesized approach
- Consistently attract candidates for the Senior Software Consultant, Staff Software Consultant, Principal Software Consultant, Engineering Manager, and additional roles being defined and added as we build out our team.
- Reach out to qualified candidates using tools such as Github, StackOverflow, and LinkedIn
- Conduct initial screening of all candidates and serve as a liaison for them as they go through the qualification process
- Increase the diversity of candidates interviewing at Test Double
- Ensure candidates have a delightful experience, regardless of hiring outcome
- Three or more years of technical recruiting or technical sourcing
- Familiar with modern software development languages, frameworks, and processes
- Ideal candidate has experience or is excited to learn how to engage, source, and support candidates from underrepresented groups, including Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color
- Team-oriented with high empathy for others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple tactical and strategic tasks simultaneously
- Able to understand and effectively pitch candidates on the technical and non-technical benefits of working at Test Double
- Strong drive and motivation, sees tasks through to completion
- Experience in recruitment operations, including research, data organization and visualization, excel, etc. is a plus!
80-100k, 3k-10k bonus depending on successfully meeting hiring goals
Benefits provided include:
- 5 weeks paid time off (vacation and sick time)
- 10 paid holidays
- 8 weeks parental leave
- ESOP Employee stock ownership program – Test Double is 100% employee owned
- New computer hardware purchase every 3 years
- Health Insurance through United Healthcare (Test Double pays 75% of premiums)
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental (Test Double pays 50% of premiums)
- Vision Insurance through VSP (Test Double pays 50% of premiums)
- 401(k) through Vanguard (Test Double contributes 3% of your salary)
- Short and Long Term Disability (Test Double pays 100% of premiums)