Product Marketing Manager Remote
- 11 applicants (28%)
Location: International; Anywhere; 100% Remote
Semaphore, a leading continuous delivery service with a global customer base, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Our product is used by the World’s best engineering teams, such as Confluent, Better Up, and Tigera. With your help, we will ensure that our customers are always on top of what new features the product has and how to leverage them for their CI/CD success.
We are looking for someone passionate about technology and software development, who possesses ‘people skills, and who can be a bridge between the Product team, the Marketing team, the Sales team, and the Semaphore’s customers.
This is a full-time and remote position.
Due to working hours, we prefer candidates from European and Latin American time zones to apply.
The best candidate will have that curiosity that leads to eagerness to learn new things, grasp complex technical concepts quickly, and explain them to the world, in the most effective manner.
As a critical contributor to Semaphore’s product success, your role will be to:
- Strategically plan and lead new product launch and release marketing activities while working closely with the Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Create and promote educational content about the product’s new features in the form of blog posts, videos, website updates, email campaigns, customer success stories, and product slide decks.
- Assist the Sales team by creating the sales enablement materials they need to sell the product successfully.
- Monitor and optimize product marketing campaigns and materials for maximum effectiveness.
- 3 years of experience working as a Product Marketing Manager at a SaaS company.
- Proven experience in creating technical content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the capacity to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Be highly organized and self-managed, have an excellent work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Be able to work effectively remotely with an international team.
- The impact of working on a product that is competing in a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time employees who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture, which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.