Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
What is Sylvera anyway?
In less than a year, Sylvera has built partnerships with the world-leading carbon exchanges, first-class academic institutions, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the impact of carbon offset projects. This transparency will catalyse exponential growth in a market which is critical to addressing climate change.
What will I be doing?
Having found early product-market fit in a nascent, rapidly growing space, we’re now scaling our Marketing team at pace. We’re looking for a mission- driven, Product Marketer to join our team and start building out our Product Marketing discipline.
You’ll own value messaging and platform positioning work—all underpinned by a rich understanding of our buyer personas. You’ll partner closely with our Product team to ensure our customers’ and partners’ needs inform the product roadmap.
Due to our early stage, success in this role requires someone who is a doer, is comfortable with ambiguity, is unafraid to ask questions and comes to the table with solutions. If you’re analytical and creative, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we’d love to meet you.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Build a rich understanding of our customers, and distil that into a set of buyer personas, a segmentation framework, and an ‘Ideal Customer Profile’ for a more refined understanding of Product Market Fit
- Develop positioning and messaging for new products & features; create related content and collateral to enable Sales
- Build & lead Go-To-Market process, working in collaboration with Demand Generation, Sales and Product teams, to ensure a smooth, effortless rollout of new products or features
- Collaborate with Content and Demand Gen teams to develop conversion-focused content and activities including webinars, blog posts, podcasts
- Produce case studies that capture the success stories of our customers and partners
Those who are successful will progress quickly, either as individual contributors or following a management path.
We’re looking for someone who:
- 5 years minimum experience working within Tech & Marketing Orgs, with demonstrated experience in a product marketing capacity
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- Experience and/or passion for assessing different category positioning opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in clear and accessible language
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of the earth
- Is a self-starter who thrives in constantly evolving environments, ideally with early-stage start-up experience
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- Tech needed to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave
- Enhanced Mat/Pat leave
- Company Pension
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 (gross) WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support
- Monthly team social budget
Remote GMT +/-3 (with access to an office in London if you wanted to come in)
What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.