Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. We have become a leading energy-AI software player from unassuming beginnings, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect Digital. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in the summer of 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. However, the world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all stakeholders.
How do you fit in
We are looking for a Product Marketer to help maximize the success of our products and gain an edge in the market. You’ll work hand-in-hand with the product management team to ensure readiness for new offerings, optimize pricing and packaging, coordinate the launch of new offerings, and ensure customer-facing employees can sell and support our products. In addition, you’ll be an expert not just on our products but on our target audiences, understanding how and why they buy and what it takes to achieve product-market fit.
Product Messaging and Positioning – Hit the right notes to connect with our target audience and ensure the product is optimally positioned within the market
Market and Competitive Analysis – Be the expert on what the competition is doing and how we can keep our offering highly desirable and attractive
- Customer Discovery - Combine a variety of primary and secondary research techniques to discover and add clarity to underlying customer needs, behaviours, and motivations
- Content Development – Develop creative and engaging product collateral across various media types and platforms
- Sales Enablement – Equip the sales and marketing teams with the insight and material that they need to convince and win customers
- Brand Development - Support the branding team in their attempts to position the Climate Connect Digital brand at the intersection of the technology sector and the fight against climate change
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS organisations which follow a sales model of customer acquisition
- Experience working with product teams to understand underlying customer motivations and needs
- Experience with enabling sales teams on developing collateral and pitching playbooks
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tell compelling stories
- Strong working knowledge of content development and product branding strategies
- Well-versed in working with CRM systems and marketing automation stacks to enable workflow integrations and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams across geographies
- Experience in the energy, climate, or sustainability spaces is a plus
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect Digital, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organization ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
When you join us, you become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.