PPC/Paid Traffic Specialist
- USA Only
PPC/Paid Traffic Specialist
Family-Friendly Hours & Work from Home
Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Leader
Healthcare Focus… Helping Doctors Succeed
In 2004, Steve Anson and Bill Esteb founded Vortala with a simple vision to help doctors grow their practice using the Internet.
Today, our dedicated team of 65 marketing professionals serve thousands of healthcare practices worldwide. Busy doctors trust Vortala to manage their practice website and lead their digital marketing strategy.
Our core values are Trust, Service and Innovation. Our team culture is based on practicing an Outward Mindset which is the simple idea that, “our success is aby-productof helping others succeed.”
Is our culture a good fit with your work and life philosophy?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Paid Traffic Specialist at Vortala, you will be instrumental in refining and growing Vortala’s offering to our healthcare professional clients. Working closely with expert, internal departments including SEO, Design, Client Service and Content teams, this position is responsible for supporting Vortala’s value proposition – to get more new patients for our clients.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Working from your home office, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and assume the following responsibilities:
- Perform pre-sale reviews to determine suitability of prospective clients for Vortala’s paid traffic services and provide feedback to the Sales Team
- Meet with new paid search clients via phone to discuss campaign goals and details
- Complete set-up of Adwords, Facebook and other paid ads, including keyword research and creation of conversion-friendly landing pages
- Monitor client ad campaigns weekly, adjusting approach as appropriate
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to maximize results
- Generate monthly paid search performance reports for clients
- Field questions from other departments and current paid search clients
- Provide an outstanding customer experience to clients and colleagues
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong, current knowledge of PPC marketing including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Google Adwords certification or willingness to become certified
- High level of self motivation and drive to continuously experiment with new approaches
- Experience making website edits in WordPress along with basic HTML skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills coupled with a strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Client management experience in an agency setting is a definite plus!
Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to work the majority of your day during normal business hours 9am-6pm EDT/EST.
Our mantra is, “the company can only grow as fast as its people.”
This means we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development including weekly individual and team development activities.
This is a full-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.
Ready for a new challenge with a company that cares deeply about you and your development?
Apply here: https://vortala.formstack.com/forms/paidtrafficspecialistmar2021