Performance Marketing Specialist
- 11 applicants (15%)
Nearcut Performance Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote --
We are the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often do not have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time — on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and marketing software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced performance marketer to join us at Nearcut and accelerate our growth in several markets across Europe.
As Performance Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with our Marketing and Operations teams to drive our growth forward. You will deliver, analyse and optimise our digital ads, our marketing funnels, and product to accelerate our lead volume and quality,
Although we do have some B2C products, you will focus primarily on marketing our B2B software. We are bootstrapped and sustainable growth is central to our philosophy.
- Delivering, analysing and optimising our ads on Google Ads
- Delivering, analysing and optimising our ads on Facebook Ads
- Delivering, analysing and optimising our ads on other ad networks e.g. TikTok Ads
- Reporting on ad performance, looking at a range of marketing metrics
- Using analytics software to optimise our marketing funnel
- Helping to optimise product development in relation to the marketing funnel
- Finding and trialling new marketing channels.
- 3+ years performance marketing experience
- Excellent experience and a proven track record with Google Ads
- Excellent experience and a proven track record with Facebook Ads
- Experienced and comfortable analysing data
- Experience using analytics software before e.g. HotJar, PostHog
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in an analytical subject (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc.) is a bonus.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and precision
- You are comfortable working independently
- You are collaborative team player
- You are proactive and an excellent problem solver.
Benefits of our working environment:
- Remote-first : We are a remote-first company without an in-person office. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
- Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
- Close and supportive team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
- Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.
- Holidays: We provide 25 holiday days per year, in addition to UK public holidays
- Salary: Competitive
We’re a small team and we’re passionate about being a great company to work with and work for. Please apply to find out more!