Performance Marketing Manager II, Paid Social
Title: Performance Marketing Manager II, Paid Social
Location: United States
Coinbase is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead strategy and execution for our growing paid social and app install channels. You’ll be responsible for scaling and deepening Coinbase’s presence and ad network relationships on key channels such as Facebook, Snap, TikTok, and more. You’ll work directly with cross-functional partners to build paid media strategies promoting Coinbase’s brand and products, with a focus on driving measurable user acquisition and consideration. The right candidate will have experience working with scaling and launching paid media strategies on social channels from zero to one and have a point of view on how to adapt to the evolving ad ecosystem.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a can do attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- End-to-end strategy and execution of media buying on core paid social channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies, build proprietary technology and tactics, and to capitalize on latest channel technology
- Work closely with product and data teams to build new capabilities to up-level paid marketing and measurement
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to the growth marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with internal and external creative teams to advance a creative learning agenda
- Partner with cross-functional partners to develop paid media strategies to support new product launches and growth initiatives
- Up-level channel performance and insights to marketing and product leadership
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you have deep exposure to at least one performance marketing channel but are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running
- Adept at leveraging data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Chartio to manipulate data and extract insights
- Experience testing and scaling new paid marketing channels from the ground up
- You’re hypothesis-guided and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience marketing fintech or crypto products
- Experience building a learning agenda around incrementality or conversion lift studies
- Experience with paid promotion of branded content or buying against top-of-funnel objectives
Sound cool? Let’s work together.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $127,075 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).