Paid Social Media Manager
Socialistics, a social media marketing agency is actively seeking a full time Paid Media Manager to help with the management of our client’s paid media efforts mostly across social media and some search. The ideal candidate will have experience managing social media advertising and strategy across the majority of all major platforms. We are growing fast, and we’re looking for someone that is passionate about social media, eager to learn, grow and be an integral part of the growth of our company.
Please note that we are only considering candidates that can confirm they have Facebook Blueprint Certification and have a minimum of 3 years of paid social media experience, and a minimum of 2 years of marketing agency experience. Please do not apply if you don’t meet these qualifications.
- Lead the advertising strategy development for new and existing clients
- Manage the social media advertising efforts of assigned client(s)
- Act/serve as a paid media subject matter expert
- Lead strategic planning sessions and team meetings
- Occasionally assist in new business efforts/sales pitches
- Consistently meet or exceed set KPI’s for clients
- Create and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for clients
- Lead calls with team and clients to discuss data/results
- 3-5 years in similar role
- Experience managing large budgets and campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media or paid advertising platforms
- Passionate about data, analytics and reporting
- Efficient and effective time-management skills
- Must have strong verbal & written communications skills, as well as an ability to present ideas logically & clearly
- Positive, team-oriented and the drive to be a high performer
- This is a full time (FTE) role.
- Salary range: $60-$80/year based on experience, +quarterly/yearly bonuses
- Benefits include
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off/vacation
- Professional development
- Referral program