Paid Media Account Manager
- USA Only
Paid Media Account Manager (Remote)
- Nationwide, IL, United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Be Found Online is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Chicago, with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We’re passionate about the online space and we pride ourselves on our ability to bring effective marketing solutions to our clients. BFO’s talented, driven team is fueled by innovative ideas and a collaborative atmosphere. We live by being good to each other, speaking up, and making a difference. In addition, we offer great benefits, remote employment, and opportunities for entrepreneurship.
As our popularity continues to grow, so does our need for people! We’re currently in need of a mid-level Paid Media Account Manager. We expect you to feel confident presenting data to clients, facilitating renewals and cross- sell/upsells, and staying up to date on the latest Paid Media trends.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of Client contact
- Manage and launch marketing programs, projects, and new channels (SEM/PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic/Display, and Paid Content)
- Drive overall strategy and tactics to achieve client goals
- Manage communicating results, deliverables, making recommendations, and answering questions
- Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
- Develop testing plans and pitch/execute new Paid Media programs such as Display/Programmatic, Retargeting, Paid Social ads, and/or Shopping & PLAs
- Delegate tasks to teammates and/or third-party team members
- Ensure on-time delivery of reports and other deliverables
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly campaign performance reports
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Occasionally present key data and conclusions to management and/or Clients
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of Paid Media experience (required)
- 2 years account management experience (required)
- Google Ads Certifications (at minimum Google Ads Fundamentals)
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with reporting software such as Datastudio and Supermetrics
- Experience/familiarity with bidding platforms such as Kenshoo and Search Ads 360 (SA360)
- General understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager functions and reporting
- In-depth, technical understanding of Paid Media best practices
- Familiarity with different types of Paid Media campaigns: display, retargeting, social advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of keyword research tools, web analytics tools, bid optimization tools, and Paid Media management platforms
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Possess a strong means of internal/Client/Vendor communication
- Experience building long-term successful client relationships
- Strong professional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time-frames and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking
- Be Good to Each Other – Being good to each other means we are open, honest, and sincere. We work smart to have fun and do right by our team, clients, and communities. Above all, we support one another.
- Make a Difference – Making a difference means going above and beyond personal and Client expectations; it’s learning, advancing, and growing in our careers and lives. It is the ability to contribute anywhere and everywhere without settling for less.
- Speak Up Everyone has a voice at BFO. The team is encouraged to speak freely without hesitation. We are a very expressive group of constructive individuals, which fuels our It’s not about who is right, but what is right attitude. We invite each and every individual on our team to think and act like an owner brainstorm ideas, freely offer feedback, and inspire other team members.
At BFO, we understand and encourage the need for a relaxed workplace and a fantastic work-life balance. We are a 100% remote company that offers competitive pay, quarterly bonus opportunities, paid holidays, unlimited PTO, an excellent health insurance package through Blue Cross Blue Shield, 401k with an employer match, a monthly remote work stipend, and much more!