National Sales Representative
- USA Only
Full-Time National Sales Representative With Consumer Packaged Goods Experience
We are seeking an account executive with sales experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry (or CPG space) to help us keep pace with our fast- growing business. This is a full-time, telecommute position that offers a salary + commission structure, and operates 12 months/year. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting, closing inbound leads, as well as maintaining current business accounts.
The candidate can live anywhere within the United States. The primary focus is to partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level, with a focus on experiential marketing campaigns for CPG clients.
Qualifications: Experience in sales, online advertising, or local advertising in the CPG industry or space is required. Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required. Experience designing and implementing experiential, influencer-based/sampling campaigns in the CPG space is highly desirable.
About You: The ideal candidate is a passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is:
- Competitive by nature! You love convincing friends and family members to do things your way. You don’t take no for an answer, yet you are able to handle objections in a professional and strategic manner.
- Extremely organized and has a proven ability to meet/exceed goals, and manage a high volume pipeline.
- An expert in the consultative selling approach and would be excited to help businesses, large and small, to leverage the advertising power of Macaroni Kid/CertifiKID.
- Able to manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates.
- Has a positive, team player attitude and comes into work ready to conquer the day.
- Adept at technology and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think on his/her feet, speak eloquently, communicate effectively via email, and feel comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels within a business.
- Self-motivated and works independently with little to no supervision.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the family market, including consumer trends.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels.
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships.
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively telecommute, fostering relationships primarily via telephone and email.
- Commitment of at least 40 hours per week, 12 months/year.
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media, as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation.
- Interfacing within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers and businesses.
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses.
- Managing relationships with clients.
- Constructing proposals and contracts within Macaroni Kid/CertifiKID guidelines.
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the Macaroni Kid/CertifiKID management team.
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage leads and accounts.