Media Business Development Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title: Media Business Development Manager
Location: Remote – United States
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
As the Media Business Development Manager, you will work hand in hand with our Media Business Development Leads to operationalize Reddit’s content partnership engine, provide data-driven insights, and bring our white glove partner management life. You’ll be in the driver’s seat for identifying and executing set up and delivery of high value partner activations, supporting partner product and content strategy pitches and business reviews, assisting in deal negotiations.
- Support Reddit’s media business development efforts with our key partners, startups, and related technology partners across News, Sports, Entertainment, Gaming and Lifestyle
- Support Partner Managers development in fostering and developing partner relationships to encourage publishing on the platform as well as adoption of Reddit products
- Drive pre- to post-campaign operationalization and be responsible for seamless set up and delivery of high value partner activations
- Support in negotiation and execution of legal agreements with key partners including, but not limited to MSAs, amendments, and renewals
- Interface with internal international stakeholders covering sales, policy, community support, legal, privacy, finance, tax, etc. to ensure holistic campaign, activation and deal completion
- Create wrap reports and support business review deck creation by collecting and organizing required information
- Troubleshoot issues, solve problems and ensure all requests are addressed
- 3-5 years experience in partnerships and/or strategic business development, primarily within the media industries. Media/Gaming experience preferred
- Keen attention to detail with excellent project management skills
- Understanding in analysis of social media data and insights
- Action-oriented with a history of getting things done in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Results-oriented problem solver with a strong work ethic. Self-starter with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Team player who can work across multiple departments and levels within the company including sales, legal, privacy, finance, tax, corporate development etc.
- Ability to community effectively and persuasively, in person, in writing and via visual presentations
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is:
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at[email protected]