Master Sales Manager
- 9 applicants (39%)
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
We’re looking for someone who is insanely resourceful and skilled when it comes to hiring, training and motivating a remote 1099 sales team. This is a full-time remote position.
Fast-paced, rapidly growing, A+ rated BBB company requires your help.
Our team is looking for someone to tackle the fun challenges that come with hiring and mentoring a remote team of independent contractors.
- Planning, projecting, and strategizing team headcount
- Following existing systems within the sales department
- Creating and documenting new systems to increase efficiency
- Recruiting, hiring, and coaching existing and new additions to the 1099 sales team
- Capturing the needs of prospects and clients
- Meeting and exceeding the sales departments revenue targets
- Evaluating KPIs in Salesforce and Microsoft office technology tools
- Increase conversion and sales ratios by at least 10%
- Work with senior management to handle prospect concerns or complaints
- Strategize future sales and retention goals
We will evaluate all candidates with the requisite sales management experience. However, candidates with a sales management background in financial services, insurance, real estate, timeshare, and/or 1099 sales teams will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration preferred but not required
- Three years of direct sales management experience required
- Technical understanding of the CRM system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Includes salary and incentive pay.
Working with us is definitely not for everyone. We’re on a mission to help over 10,000 people reach their financial goals through financial education and coaching on unique cash flow and alternative investment strategies. This is no easy feat, and will only be possible with the right kind of team members.
**We’re not just looking for skills and experience, having shared values
is just as important. Here are some of ours:**
- TRUST – having a strong confidence or reliance in the company and it’s people
- EXCELLENCE – doing your very best and producing great results without trying to achieve perfection
- ACCOUNTABILITY – check whether there is a problem in our process or system and own it
- COLLABORATION – working as a team to solve client and company challenges and problems
- SERVICE – Seek to serve others before seeking to be served
- INNOVATION – we innovate to streamline, improve and simplify, not complicate
- GRATITUDE – realizing we get to spend our time literally changing the course of people’s lives
Our employee benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement accounts, professional training and development, annual incentive travel, and employee discounts on products and services.