Marketing Operations Manager, Automation
- 3 applicants (8%)
Marketing Operations Manager, Automation
One platform, a whole world of opportunity
Right now, the best jobs are limited to people in a handful of the world’s wealthiest cities, yet brilliant people are everywhere. Driven to overturn the status quo and distribute opportunities equally around the world, Oyster launched its global employment platform to help companies hire, pay, and care for talent anywhere.
When it comes to global employment, we walk the walk. We’re proof that companies don’t need an office to create a highly-engaged culture. Since the company’s inception in January 2020, Oyster has:
Created a fully-distributed, vibrant team of 500+ employees across 60+ countries
Established a diverse leadership team and an employee base that’s 60% female
Achieved one of the highest employee engagement scores in its class
Raised $150 million in Series C funding at a valuation of over $1 billion!
Our momentum speaks to the power of global employmentand we’re just getting started! If you want to change the world with Oyster be empowered to work remotely while doing so, we’d love for you to apply!
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote and you can work from home. Forever. To create the best experience for our new hire (you?!) this role does require that you are based within -11 / +3 UTC
What you’ll do
In this role you will be responsible for managing marketing automation out of our Hubspot instance and working cross-functionally with stakeholders across teams to support various marketing programs and campaigns. You will act as a Hubspot champion as well as utilize our MarTech to its full potential.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, you’ll have the opportunity to influence strategy, drive outcomes, and work in a critical area to support the entire marketing team.
- Influence the marketing technology roadmap, stay up-to-date on and recommend innovative new technologies to create a best-in-class Marketing Technology stack
- Optimize lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Help define, build, implement and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new marketing initiatives to accurately report on marketing ROI
- Work with IT, Product, RevOps, and Engineering to manage and maintain integrations with core systems
- Establish and provide ongoing analytics on lead funnel efficiency
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced marketing operations manager who is equally comfortable in strategy and execution. You will be a critical team member in a newly-formed operations unit that covers sales, partnerships, marketing, and many other go-to-market functions. We’re eager to find someone who enjoys a collaborative, cross-functional challenge and who delights in working on high- impact marketing foundations.
The ideal candidate has at least some experience as a B2B SaaS marketer with exposure into high-growth environments. A bit more about you…
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a marketing operations role
- Proficiency in Hubspot (or comparable Marketing automation platform), Salesforce, Looker
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing and sales organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills ability to think creatively, use sound judgement, and be bold when making business recommendations and decisions
- Strong skills with data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
You’ll also need…
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent English language skills
How we work together at Oyster
Our values guide the work we do, the decisions we make, and the culture that makes us special. We elevate talent. We build trust. We thrive together.
Our mission is to create a more equal worldone global hire at a time. Everything we do ladders up to our missionand that doesn’t just mean building software. We develop programs, participate in workshops, and create dedicated teams to ensure we successfully support companies and knowledge workers in this new world of work.
We embrace asynchronous communication and collaborative workand we share how we work in the Oyster Public HQ to help other global teams learn from our experiences.
How YOU work
Different countries have different statutory benefits, different cultures have different norms, and different people have different needs! In order to best support and encourage our diverse team, we’ve created How YOU Work; a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Oyster.
- Work from anywhere: Oyster is a borderless, HQ-less company. As long as your work gets done on time, your team has the support they need, and you’re authorized to work where you live, the world is truly your Oyster.
- Paid time off: We’re all about taking breakswe all need it. Oyster provides employees with 40 days off each year, which includes public/bank holidays and vacation/holiday leave (unless your country mandates more).
- Mental health support: We consider your mental health a top priority. We offer access to Plumm, a mental well-being service, to support your mental health.
- Wellbeing allowance: Each month, Oyster will top up your Juno wallet with a wellbeing allowance. Juno Points can be applied to anything that helps you show up to work as your best self, whether that’s your internet bill, a class, gym membership, or houseplants. The choices are endless!
- Flexible parental leave: Families are created in lots of different ways. Our parental leave policy applies to all employees who are becoming parents, regardless of they become a parent. Oysters are eligible for a minimum of three months of paid parental leave and your job will be held for 12 months (or longer if required by local jurisdiction).
- WFH stipend: $3000 stipend to spend on your laptop and any other equipment you need for your home office; we’ll get you up and running in no time!
The best jobs should be available to everyone
At Oyster, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences and we’ve intentionally built our product and our company with an inclusive, global mindset. We know from experience that people from underrepresented groups often don’t apply for roles they don’t feel they meet all the criteria for. We’re committed to elevating talent by creating a trust-based environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
Oyster is committed to ensuring equal opportunity of employment for qualified persons with disabilities and actively fosters an inclusive work environment. Please email [email protected] with the subject line: Interview Accommodations if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.