Marketing Operations Manager
- USA Only
Marketing Operations Manager
- MARKETING – MARKETING
- FULL TIME
Join Our Marketing Team in the role of Marketing Operations Manager
We at Redox understand that we are patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Redox is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager that will manage our marketing technology, data stewardship, and analysis. Redox is driving a generational shift in the way technology is used in healthcare. Redox is the leading platform for data exchange in healthcare and counts over 300 companies as customers — ranging from early-stage startups and scaling unicorns to established Fortune 500 companies.
The ideal candidate loves marketing technology and has familiarity with digital analytics, marketing automation, and CRMs. You enjoy taking processes and using automation and technology to streamline those processes to support your colleagues on the marketing team. This role is also responsible for managing a team of analysts dedicated to different focus areas within marketing and sales.
What You Will Do:
- Learn tools that marketing has in place to act as backup on various systems as needed
- Provision accounts for base entitlements to appropriate Redox team members
- Maintain Hubspot’s performance and optimize processes
- Create training documentation that guides the marketing team on common processes
- Train the marketing team on marketing software tools
- Audit use of marketing software tools with an eye towards continually improving how they are configured
- Audit and Maintain analytics health for various stakeholders across Redox web properties
- Create system-driven processes that automate outbound marketing, lead scoring and processing, data enrichment, and customer nurture in a way that engages users and provides leverage to content marketers, SDRs, and AEs
- Assist with data cleanliness in the various systems, merging like records, researching causes of bugs in order to correct processes
- Cleanse, enrich, and upload prospect lists from various events
- Build smart lists in Hubspot to aid in segmentation and account-based marketing efforts
- Investigate data quality and continuously improve data quality
- Coordinate with sales operations to ensure data integrity and holistic reporting across the buyer’s journey
- Maintain Hubspot database quality, ensure GDPR / CASL compliance
- Support a team that analyzes and reports on market segments and Redox campaign performance
- Healthcare background not required
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Organizational Abilities
- Basic math/logic
- Clear thinker
- Problem solver
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless- theyre-100-qualified
About Redox – Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider- facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here’s a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here’s how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!