- USA Only
- Job ID 95261
- Function: Marketing
- Position Level: Advisor/Advanced/Manager
THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Zebra Technologies AI-powered workforce management capabilities, provides our Banking clients the ability to optimize labor budgets, forecasts, and schedules—while supporting modern, flexible labor models.
The Marketing Manager will have a record of achieving market leadership and demand generation goals in Software as a Service (SaaS), preferably marketing to the Banking industry.
As part of the Banking team, the Marketing Manager will focus on SaaS workforce management and related solutions. This role will have the responsibility of creating marketing programs that drive interest in Zebra Banking solutions.
- Cross-functional planning, development, and timely execution of campaigns by using variety of marketing channels such as website, paid media, email and nurture, video, events, and social
- Collaborate across a dynamic ecosystem of global partners including sales, business development, product marketing to define and develop successful campaign strategies and goals
- Provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign efficiency, and influence future decisions to optimize campaign strategies
- Develop compelling content that targets key personas and aligns with our messaging and positioning
- Manage marketing budget with accountability for return on investment (ROI)
- BA Marketing or related field
- 8+ years demonstrated experience of marketing program management execution
- Experience in developing integrated (digital and traditional) campaigns and programs
- SaaS or Software marketing
- Vertical marketing experience preferably in Banking
- Understanding of Salesforce and Eloqua/marketing automation
While this position may be performed remote ly, unless specified in the body of the posting, it may not be performed within the State of Colorado.