- 9 applicants (30%)
Remote Marketing Manager
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Marketing Manager by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit to be the next Manager of Scopic’s growing Marketing department and our team of 250+ professionals from over 60 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home, so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and feel excited about collaborating with colleagues from around the globe!
On a given day, a Marketing Manager will spend time:
- Developing and managing the marketing programs in specific channels.
- Supporting business objectives.
- Acquiring leads.
- Fostering customer retention.
- Executing business development.
- Providing sales support.
- Advancing brand building.
Additionally, you will need to lead the marketing team to achieve the department and company goals. You will also have to set up general marketing priorities for the company and actively participate in management discussions, suggesting new and most effective marketing solutions within the generally chosen business vector. In the role of Marketing Manager, you must showcase a deep general understanding of all the marketing services the company performs so you can advise both team members and clients on the marketing strategy and execution.
For you to be able to succeed in this role, you will need to be:
- Results-driven with no-excuse mindset.
- Great at communication and comfortable surrounding yourself with A players.
- Able to delegate but get down and dirty when needed, and lead by example.
- Transparent and accountable.
- Able to motivate and mentor a distributed multi-cultural team.
- Comfortable with the big picture and with details at the same time.
- Having excellent analytical and strategic thinking.
- Capable of minimizing drama and other things that waste time and energy.
- Stress-resistant and positive.
Now, let’s go into more detail about the responsibilities and the required technical skills.
- Direct, plan, and coordinate the marketing efforts.
- Prepare the Marketing department quarterly and annual budgets and monitor their efficiency.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Oversee the production and approve engaging marketing materials from the team that attract and convert the target groups.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Oversee client projects and the execution of marketing services for clients
- Maximize client satisfaction and handle any escalations that occur.
- Build strategic relationships and partners with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Develop new marketing services and standardize the marketing service line.
- Optimize the team’s performance by using effective management.
- Mentor and develop the personnel so that they can advance their careers in the Marketing department.
- Take an active role and make final decision in marketing recruiting.
- Proficiency and experience in digital marketing, including market research, lead generation, social media, email marketing, PPC, influencer marketing and other.
- Knowledge of different marketing tools and platforms like: CRM, email marketing campaigns (Active Campaign/Mailchimp or other), social media management platforms. (AgoraPulse/Hubspot or other), SEO management platforms (Semrush/Moz/Ahrefs or other)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Ad Console.
- Proficiency in working with metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
The ability to have partial overlap with US working hours (EST) is a plus.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and exciting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule. Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from wherever you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll give you enough tasks to keep your mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.