Marketing Lead & Operations Manager
- USA Only
Print Cut Craft is a small company looking to expand in the digital marketing space. We create digital craft classes and mini live craft events that allow other crafters to learn how to use the Cricut Cutting machine.
Position: | Marketing Lead & Operations Manager
Reports To: | CEO
Job Type: | Full-Time, W2
Location: | Magnolia, Tx (Primarily Remote)
Role (Overview of the Position)
This role is intended to handle day-to-day marketing and social media campaigns, Day-to-day operations, customer support and prepare the small business to grow into a mid-size company over time. You will be responsible for securing new opportunities for social media exposure (podcasts, print media, etc), Instagram growth and email marketing.
This is an entry level position and our goal is to have the successful candidate grow with the company.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Manage and oversee organic social growth on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube
- Create Marketing plan & strategy for Live In Person events for crafters
- Do Podcast & Print Media outreach to help the CEO get booked on shows
- Send out weekly emails in email management system (e.g. ConvertKit)
- Create graphics in applicable software solutions (e.g. Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Format and publish blog posts on various platforms (e.g. Wordpress, Kajabi, company website, etc.)
- Create weekly social media graphics and schedule them on planoly
- Hashtag research and monitoring
- Manage all social media comments on all social platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.)
- Keep track of questions, comments and concerns on FB ad comments and prepare responses accordingly
- Brainstorm marketing ideas and strategies for growth
- Assist with editing funnels inside of funnel management software (e.g. ClickFunnels, Kajabi, etc.)
- Manage comments and support CEO on any live virtual trainings, classes, podcasts, live streams, etc.
- Assist with marketing reports
- Manage any marketing promotions
- Responsible for establishing internal and external operational processes and key performance indicators for the operational effectiveness of the business and measuring their impacts to the operations of the business.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operations of the company.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issues.
- Prepare notes and presentations and lead specific meetings, such as recurring daily, weekly, quarterly operational status meetings
- Ensuring operations are delivering to defined company goals, project plans, and outcomes
- Overseeing company calendar and scheduling
- Overseeing customer service
- Oversee reporting and present important metrics to the CEO
- Ensuring that discussions, conversations, and decisions with company management are turned into actionable plans and tasks
- Random bullet point inserted to see if you are paying attention. Put the secret code number 47 in your application subject line.
- Increase our efficiency and productivity by systematizing, documenting, and improving processes.
- Plan, organize, execute, and facilitate live/virtual events, including managing budgets, securing vendors and location, schedule, attendee communication, etc.
- Create and manage Project Management Templates and refine as needed based on feedback from management
- Develop initial Project Plans for internal projects and continue to update the plan as the project progresses.
- Monitor progress and ensure benchmarks and metrics for success are clearly defined.
- Accountable for day-to-day contact with team with proactive and empathetic communication.
- Handle multiple internal projects, priorities and deadlines and see the projects through to completion.
- Lead a project debrief after each project for the team to reflect and improve.
- Ensure tech is set up correctly on all webpages, for promotions, and internally.
- Manage General Budget for specific projects (Launches, Live Events, etc.) and set up systems for teams to track finances metrics (CEO will give the budgets and Operations Manager will manage)
- Document and maintain all company systems and standard operating processes
- Executing technical tasks as needed for internal promotions or projects
- Creating, testing, and monitoring tech for launches, promotions, ongoing sales systems.
- Ensuring we have the most efficient, simple and integrated technology and platforms needed
- Answering technical questions from team members, clients, students, and members of the community
- Creating Standard Operating Procedure documents for technical tasks
- Resolving technical issues
- Overseeing that technical tasks are executed correctly and tested prior to release
- Double Check and Test all technical systems created by other team members before deploying
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- The projects the company commits to are completed on time and create the desired outcome for the company and clients.
- Ensure that all tech is tested before being launched or released.
- Have a birds eye view of everything that is happening in the company at all times (funnels, projects, webinars, live events, etc.) and simultaneously stay aware of the details enough to be able to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems
- Overseeing what maintenance is required for existing products, programs, and systems and balancing that with what new projects are needed
- Internal operations and marketing are running smoothly
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
This is a remote position
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Central.
- Experience working in digital marketing, operations, or project management
- Access to high speed internet and your own computer
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Must have great human and business instincts and be able to confidently articulate a well-informed point of view
- Sharp brain. Thick skin.
- Willing to Google things and figure it out before asking for help
- Work with little supervision and self motivated
- Follow company security protocol and retain a high-level of discretion and confidentiality when it comes to company and client information.
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO, work as a sounding board for the CEO
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Ability to assess company progress based on data
- Extreme, obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to turn conversations and discussions into action plans
- Highly detailed and organized, with exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with tech software and willingness to adapt and learn new software quickly.
- Works with no attitude and no ego
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Able to travel to live events for our company
- Available to attend virtual meetings in the evenings and on weekends (with ample advance notice and planning)
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.