Title: Marketing Executive
We Make Websites is the Shopify Plus agency for international brands. Our team of 90+ design, develop and optimize e-commerce websites for some of the world’s most exciting DTC and heritage brands. Brands we work with include Hasbro, Good American, A.P.C, Alessi, Pangaia, Levi’s, and more.
About the role
As our Marketing Executive in the Americas, you’ll work closely with our e-commerce partners, coordinate content production, and collaboratively plan events. You will be responsible for helping build our American outreach and working closely with the Marketing Manager, UK Marketing Executive, and Graphic Designer to execute our strategy and coordinate opportunities for shared success. Marketing Executives drive our partner relationships, content, and events, securing the success of our business.
- Working with the Marketing team on a bi-annual marketing strategy
- Planning and executing events – creating and distributing invite campaigns, coordinating speakers and other participants, and assisting with event management (i.e., coordinating venue, vendors, and day of event runtime)
- Piloting our American partner relationships by finding opportunities for collaboration on projects and content, managing leads, and staying engaged with what’s going on in e-commerce
- Boosting our digital presence thru the building and shaping of community groups, creating and optimizing ad placements, and engaging with our followers
- Generating content by collaborating with other team members or partners on ebooks, blog posts, and case studies
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency or B2B marketing role, ideally within the e-commerce space
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to make sound decisions
- The ability to confidently discuss work with senior team members and clients
- A keen interest in e-commerce and the types of clients we attract (fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food, and innovative FMCG)
- A passion for all things tech, digital, and design
- Investment in the success of our team
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We’re flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance. You decide if you prefer to work from your home or the office.
Perform at your best
- Home office budget – whatever you need to get the job done, we’ll get it
- Unlimited training budget
- New MacBook Pro
- Access to a local office or co-working space
- Company get-togethers in London at least once a year, all expenses paid
- Regular socials: to keep our teams connected, to celebrate our wins, and sometimes, well, just because!
- Clear promotion paths for those who excel, including managerial and individual contributor routes
- Regular 1-to-1 support incl. informal monthly reviews and biannual pay reviews
- Monthly elected MVP + prizes
Work that fits your lifestyle
- 15 days vacation paid + your birthday off + 6 public holidays + 1 extra day per year [US employees]
- 15 days vacation paid + your birthday off + 10 public holidays + 1 extra day per year [Canadian employees].
- Generous private dental and healthcare plans with 100% cover [US employees].
- Flexible working hours, including daytime appointments (for health, wellness, life admin etc)
- No-questions-asked personal days (sick, personal, time off)
- 3 paid days for volunteering and charity work
- Ubereats monthly lunch allowance