Marketing Events Specialist
- USA Only
Cloud Academy is on a mission. A mission to help people and companies develop the tech skills they need to build the future.
To achieve this mission, we need to spread the word. That’s where you come in.
We need you to work with our international marketing team to help organize thoughtful, differentiated physical and virtual events.
You should have expertise in setting up and running webinar events, organizing virtual events, setting up local events, and running trade show logistics. We want you to bring your best, most creative ideas to help us differentiate and reach out key audiences through these mediums.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage the virtual and physical events and webinars end-to-end, including managing event and webinar calendars, scheduling sessions with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Write and set up promotional emails on Hubspot
- Work with design on the promotional designs for each event
- Manage a series of platforms to coordinate across team(s) for events, including Asana, GoToWebinar, WordPress, Hubspot, Salesforce, Slack, and Google Analytics
- Set up event and speaking dry run as needed
- Manage and communicate event results
- Oversee Cloud Academy’s participation in virtual webinars and summits
- Manage our presence and reviews on sites like G2, Capterra, and more
- Support other special projects as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience in event management, preferably with a mix of virtual (w/ webinar) and physical
- SaaS experience preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage down, up, and across in the team and organization
- We’re fully remote, even when not in a pandemic, so experience working with remote teams is a definite plus!
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus plan
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year plus 12 paid holidays
- Annual trip to Switzerland/Italy for the global meeting!
- Great company culture and work environment
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.