Title:Marketing Director – Remote
Location: Work from Anywhere
At Goodwall, we’re on a mission to level the playing field for youth globally. Goodwall’s social platform supports 2m+ young talent aged 16-24 in 150+ countries to develop skills with gamified challenges, showcase skills with a digital profile and connect to learning and earning opportunities from scholarships to jobs.
Goodwall’s remote-first team is global and growing. We hire talent wherever the best talent is. Our social enterprise has raised $20m+ in investment and has been featured by Forbes, CNN and the Wall Street Journal.
We’re on the hunt for a talented and experienced Marketing Director to lead the strategy and execution of our recently launched Marketing Solutions offering: sponsored campaigns and challenges to reach and engage youth. We’re looking for a leader with a unique blend of creative vision, marketing expertise and business sense. As part of our company’s leadership, you’ll represent both the voice of our clients and our community.
What you’ll be doing but not limited to
- Lead, inspire, and motivate our team of global marketers and community managers to execute impactful campaigns on Goodwall.
- Steer and collaborate with your team, our clients and our community to ideate fresh concepts.
- Create and design award-winning marketable campaigns that will captivate our Gen Z audience and drive them to action.
- Lead our entire campaign process and manage deliverables including defining compelling creative briefs, engaging audiences, activating campaigns, evaluating ROI to maximize engagement and reporting on successes
- Shape and take our brand, storytelling and messaging to the next level across channels.
We’re looking for a hands-on, organized leader who does not need many layers above or below to deliver excellence with the following attributes:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in creative marketing, preferably at an advertising/media agency.
- Proven experience with concept development and creating influencer and marketing campaigns, targeting Gen Z.
- Commercial experience in advertising and in brokering sponsorships.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Exceptional writing, copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Adept with core digital marketing channels including influencer marketing and paid social
- Passionate about online communities, social media, and industry trends
- Able to work across time zones and with different cultures
- Passionate about Goodwall’s vision and mission
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity to prioritize tasks and manage own time
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to leverage a game-changing product to build the professional community for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.