Mandatory Application Documents
(1) Resume, (2) Cover Letter + (3) Self Introduction Video
*Need all 3 to be considered.
TelemetryTV is a next-generation digital signage CMS built in the cloud. We empower our users to build amazing and beautiful content that is displayed on large screens (TVs & Videos Walls) in the education, retail, corporate communications, healthcare and hospitality environments. We’re located in the heart of Vancouver just above Olympic Village.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out.
TelemetryTV is seeking a 'SaaS Marketing Coordinator' to join our remote team.
Do you get joy from figuring out how to make marketing channels work? Do you appreciate good copy and a well-executed campaign that 'moves the needle? Do you pine blogs, chat forums, and user groups for growth hacks? Do you listen to marketing podcasts like SaaStr, Predictive Revenue, Startup Podcast, Masters of Scale or How I Built This? Do you know what AARRR metrics are?
If so, come join our team and help us.
This role reports to the Sr. Growth Marketer but also works tightly with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product team. In this role, you will execute a variety of tasks or delegate and manage tasks by hiring freelancers: designers, copywriters, content creators, and editors (on Upwork or similar platforms).
These are a few examples of things you will do:
- Execute awareness-building campaigns (drive quality web traffic, build social awareness of TelemetryTV brand).
- Execute lead generation campaigns (generate free trial sign-ups, demo requests, and submitted contact forms).
- Execute lead nurturing campaigns (create drip email series, case studies, guides, e-books, etc., to incentivize action).
- Execute conversion optimization campaigns (improve conversion rates, build landing pages, improve web properties' UX/UI).
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing activities against KPIs to guide data-driven decisions on optimizing existing campaigns or proposing new ones.
- Coordinate the design, development, and distribution of product/sales enablement collateral with internal stakeholders.
You are a resourceful marketer who gets excited by analyzing data to put forward marketing hypotheses, orchestrate marketing projects, and make an impact on business.
Apart from that, you have:
- 1-2 years B2B marketing experience with SaaS and/or high-tech companies/products.
- Sufficient competencies to work independently or hire contracts/freelancers in content marketing, web, UX/UI design, SEO, affiliate marketing, paid ads, and web analytics.
- The ability to create innovative, integrated, and targeted marketing campaigns via a variety of channels that generate results.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs/Semrush, Wrike, Intercom, Zapier, Figma, or their analogies is required.
- Exceptional collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing with sales, product, and support teams.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience managing people and processes, setting SMART goals, and monitoring project implementations.
- A deep understanding of the brand's tone and manner to make sure that all content and messages are consistent across our web properties and external publications.
- Advanced writing skills to create marketing copy for SEO, website, email, or e-guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fully remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Health & Benefits
- Online courses
- MacBook provided
Ready for the Next Step?
Send your resume + cover letter+ short video self-introduction
[TIP] How to get our attention when you apply:
In your application, please send us a self-intro video (use Loom; it's free)
- Tell us who you are, what you're about, and what motivates you.
- What appealed to you in this job description to make you want to apply?
- What makes you unique from the crowd?
- Highlight 2 - 3 experiences that showcase how you're a fit with this role.
- Go to our website and try out our app at telemetrytv.com, tell us what do you think the main challenges are from a marketing perspective - what would you do to fix that challenge?
We can't wait to hear all about you.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Experience: min. 1 year of B2B / SaaS marketing experience
- Application deadline: 2022-09-15