Marketing Coordinator for TuxCare -REMOTE
Our company is CloudLinux Inc. We are leaders in innovative Linux & open source solutions. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Zoom, IBM, Dell, Mitre, Datto, and Proofpoint.
TuxCare by CloudLinux is making open source Linux enterprise-grade by automating, simplifying, and enhancing enterprise Linux operations. We provide a full suite of live patching, end-of-life, and Linux support services to help organizations maintain a compliant and secure posture against data breaches, hacks, and other cybersecurity risks. You can learn more about TuxCare on our official website.
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing coordinator to work closely with the TuxCare Marketing team. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the TuxCare Marketing department and the attainment of its goals.
- Coordinate various marketing projects
- Weekly preparation and analysis of campaign performance data
- Work with a team of in-house and outsourced professionals.
- Coordinate production of videos
- Assist in maintaining corporate website
- Coordinate advertising campaigns
- High level of English (speaking and writing)
- Marketing experience, diverse preferred
- Strong skills with Excel and Google Sheets
- Attention to details and a high ability to learn
- Fast-learning, proactive
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
What’s in it for you?
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later – apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.