Manager, Social Media Insights
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (10%)
Manager, Social Media Insights
Location: Remote – USA
Working at Real Chemistry and in the healthcare industry isn’t just a job for us. We got into this field for different reasons, but we all stay for the same reason to uncover insights, make meaningful connections, infuse creativity, and improve the patient experience by transforming healthcare through AI and ideas.
Real Chemistry creates the world around modern therapies with over 2,000 talented professionals, and for the last 20+ years has, carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, data & AI, and the people at the heart of it all. We work with the top 30 pharma and biotech companies and are built for uncommon collaboration, we believe we are best together, bring together experts from a wide range of disciplines collaborate without barriers under a single, unified mission: to transform what healthcare is to what it should be. This one-of-a-kind model allows us to work in a way that better reflects how people experience healthcare all with the intent to transform healthcare from what it is to what it should be. But we can’t do it alone you in?
Real Chemistry is looking for a Manager, Social Media Insights to join our growing team!
As Manager in our Integrated Intelligence practice, you will be responsible for managing 2-3 analytics projects and ad-hoc requests with some support from senior levels of management.Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
You are proficient in various analytics and/or primary research offerings and have marketing/ communications expertise. Moderate healthcare industry experience preferred. You can brainstorm, provide actionable insights, and recommendations for top tier pharmaceutical clients. Day-to-day activities include project management, qualitative and quantitative social media data analysis, and creating comprehensive reports on social media conversations as they relate to healthcare stakeholders, disease, or treatment spaces.
This role can be remote in the US or in any of our US offices , including New York City, Boston, Chicago, or Philadelphia.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day analytics relationships with account and activation teams
- Manage, organize and code social media data effectively and efficiently
- Create comprehensive social media analytics reports for pharmaceutical clients that provide insightful and actionable insights that inform marketing, strategy, positioning, content, and other brand initiatives
- Manage 2-3 ongoing or ad-hoc analytics reports across disease, treatment, or healthcare spaces
- Assist in the creation of measurement frameworks, reporting programs and report template
- Present research reports to clients in person or over the phone
- Learn to delegate tasks and train junior members of the team
This position is a perfect fit for you if:
- Our Company values Best Together, Impact-Obsessed, Excellence Expected, Evolve Always and Accountability with an I really speak to you.
- You are adaptable, resilient, and OK with adjusting your scope, responsibilities, and focus as we grow. When things change, so do we. We’re always evolving.
- You are proactive, driven, and resourceful with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- You are highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
What you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word College degree (BA or equivalent), with relevant concentration such as market research, marketing, communications, or social sciences
- Comfortable building benchmarks and measuring client performance
- Experience analyzing online social listening data Strategic approach to measurement with a lens for activation
- Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics, with expertise in paid social campaign activation and measurement
Pay Range: $ 75,000-$90,000
This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on job-related, non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, and geographical location. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them at home, in office or a mix.* We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including options for medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, and entitlement to a five-week sabbatical program after 5 years of service. Other perks include an annual wellness reimbursement, student loan debt contributions, mental wellness coaching and support, and access to more than 13,000 online classes with LinkedIn Learning. Additional benefits for those just starting or continuing with their family building journey include access to enhanced fertility support, Bright Horizons family support programs, as well as expanded paid leave for new parents including personalized coaching support through Your 4th Trimester .