Manager, Sales Training
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title: Manager, Sales Training
Location: Remote (US)
SALES P&C INSURANCE SALES
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Assurance empowers you to take control of your future.
Our technology, resources, and reputation plus your determination is the formula for success.
Help people, improve lives, and protect the future.
Take control of your career and love doing it.
You provide the drive to help people; we provide extensive training, experienced sales leaders, and comprehensive benefits.
Start fast and earn even faster.
About the Position
This position is responsible for all aspects of initial training for newly onboarded Licensed Agents within our Life P&C Auto/Home Insurance channels. This position will report to the Director of Life Sales Training.
- Facilitate initial training for agents by teaching courses centered on our platform and technology, insurance and sales fundamentals, product and process knowledge, and adherence to our compliance standards and best practices
- Tracking and influencing (through coaching) new agent progress while attending the training program
- Monitor agents’ performance out of training and solicit feedback from agents and leaders to continually evaluate the efficacy of our initial training and ensure that the curriculum remains current and closely aligned with our business needs
- Collaborate with other Managers, the Director of Life Sales Training, and the Learning and Development team to identify training opportunities, create curricula and content, and facilitate webinars and workshops
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Active Insurance license with both Life and P&C Lines of authority (LOA)
- Sales Trainer background for Life Insurance and/or P&C with 2+ years of successful experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Life and P&C sales with exceptional proven performance within the last 30 days during each sales role.
- Superior communication skills – success in this role is predicated upon the ability to motivate and engage agents, work collaboratively and humbly with colleagues across the organization, and be bold in sharing ideas and challenging the status-quo to build a best-in-class experience for our agents and customers
- Highest standard of integrity and professionalism – demonstrating discernment, authenticity, and an absolute dedication to putting what’s right for the customer first, above all else
- Determination to succeed – ambitious, metrics-driven, and resilient in persevering through adversity and creatively seeking ways up, over, or around any obstacle standing in the way of success
- Formidable work ethic – leading by example to make above and beyond the rule rather than the exception
Choose Assurance because:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
- Paid vacation, Discretionary Time Off, sick leave, plus paid holidays
- Growth opportunities to advance your career rapidly: we offer leadership development training and promote from within
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast-paced, high-performance environment