Manager, Paid Media
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (29%)
Title: Manager, Paid Media
Location: United States
The Manager, Paid Media will report to the Director, Paid Media Strategy to manage effective paid media programs for our Academic Partners. The person in this position must have experience across video, audio, paid search, social, and programmatic channels. In addition, this person should have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams, both internal and external, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be comfortable analyzing and reporting on performance. This key team member should be a high energy self- starter with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to impact performance across the entire marketing funnel.
- In collaboration with Paid Media Director, lead channel strategy and execution of ongoing paid media efforts across all funnel stages for all POLS academic partners.
- Manage agency relationship to ensure strong foundation of business needs, partner and program nuances, and delivery of expectations.
- Partner with external agency to structure, launch and manage campaigns using relevant third-party advertising platforms.
- Actively identify new opportunities for optimizations and testing and work with internal analytics teams and external agencies to assess opportunity and feasibility.
- Identify and communicate digital trends and assess risk/adjust media plans accordingly.
- Provide Marketing & Enrollment leadership team performance updates and recommendations to hit academic partner goals.
- Manage and track budgets, invoicing, and reconciliation, to ensure all paid media efforts are completed within the allocated budget as cost-effectively as possible.
- Ensure all data collected from paid media efforts is integrated across CRM, CDP and other technical stacks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Media planning and execution across video, audio, paid search, social, and programmatic channels. Agency experience is a plus.
- Comfort around campaign complexity at scale, executing multiple segments with separate budgets, messaging, and goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Team player and positive attitude in a results-driven environment.
- Extensive knowledge of digital and mobile marketing landscape and trends.
- Data-driven approach, strong analytical and excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with all levels of management.
- Intellectually curious and collaborative in nature
- High ability to adapt with change and approach problem solving with creativity and openness
- Learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change and improvement, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences; gains positive attention and changes tactics that aren’t working
- Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Fosters brainstorming and coming up with new and unique ideas, adding value to discussions
- Nurtures team relationships by finding common ground for the good of all
- Ability to Influence others when discussing complex ideas and commits an internal audience into action by persuasive communication
- Natural Leader- actively contributes to the direction of an area and is accountable for results
- Manages team of three Paid Media Analysts
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
Minimum full-time salary range is between $95,000 – $115,000.