Manager of Account Management
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Remote Manager of Account Management
About this Role
Design Pickle is looking for a hands-on and data-driven Remote Manager of Account Management to join our Customer Success team.
As the Manager of Account Management, you will leverage your excellent management and coaching skills to lead a team of account managers to hit retention and expansion targets.
This role requires a strong ability to communicate effectively across teams, providing leadership in collaboration with all functional teams, including Marketing, Creative, Sales, and Product, to continually deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
On a daily basis, works closely with Creative, Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams.
Location:US-Based. Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
Bonus Pickle Points:
- 5+ years of experience in account management with at least two years of experience in a management role.
- History of meeting and exceeding individual and team quotas for retention and expansion. You will be required to share examples of your work.
- Experience turning small deals into more considerable opportunities (land and expand).
- Experience with CRM toolings such as HubSpot or Salesforce and comfort in learning new technology.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) account management experience.
- Negotiation skills and closing complex six-figure deals.
- A hands-on attitude and willingness to get into the weeds and contribute to any effort.
- B2B software experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of the creative services industry.
- Experience working with global team members and independent contractors
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop a team of Account Managers and oversee key accounts; build a winning culture.
- A systems-thinking approach to developing sales and retention playbooks, frameworks, and plans to scale a team of account managers.
- Create plans for retaining current customers.
- Development of tools, systems, or processes to drive growth.
- Develop strategies for winning new business from existing clients.
- Ensures that account managers meet the ongoing needs of clients and prospects while accomplishing individual revenue goals.
- Set targets and quotas for the account management team.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast reporting.
- Ensures that department goals are met and in line with business objectives.
- Measures team success through data, including retention, revenue growth, and relationship expansion.
- Communicates regularly with senior management about projects or opportunities for new business.
- Personally responsible for managing their book of business.
- Develop and implement outbound campaigns that effectively reach target demographics for retention and expansion with minimal support from marketing.
- Review reports to identify patterns in consumer behavior, purchasing trends, and competitor activity within the industry.
- Create positive customer experiences by focusing on communication, customer service, and product development.
- Good understanding and knowledge of account management best practices, ensuring that Design Pickle is continually progressive and maintains our incredible company culture.
- Experience in making data-driven decisions regarding people, budgets, workforce, and account management.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
- Uncapped PTO : Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
- Major medical healthcare : We major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator
- Dental and vision insurance : We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
- Remote-work flexibility : More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
- 401K : Plan for your future with a 401K, managed by Securian Financial, with a 3% company match.
- World-class Company Hub : More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
- In-office gym : Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
- Life-changing massage chair : We change lives through creativity…and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
- New parent leave : Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
- Paid training and personal development : We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
- Pet insurance : Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
- Team retreats, social events, and adventures : Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
- Let your fire and passion inspire someone else’s day.
- Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
- Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody’s watching
- Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
- We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as “pickles”. Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.
The compensation range for this position is $115,000 to $135,000 annually. The actual salary offer made to a candidate will be made with mindful consideration of a wide range of factors. These factors include but are not limited to skills, qualifications, education/knowledge, experience, and alignment with market data for a given location within the US. In addition to base salary, some positions may be eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses or commissions. This salary data is for our US- based positions only.