Lead Content Marketing Manager
- USA Only
One part storyteller, one part strategist — the Lead Content Marketing Manager at Fleetio is a critical role on the Marketing Team and a direct contributor to growth. We’re looking for an audience-centric content strategist and creator that has a proven track record of inbound lead generation success, people leadership skills and an analytical mindset. Lead and collaborate with our team of talented content marketers to create exceptional content that resonates with our market.
Our Lead Content Marketing Manager’s main goal? To grow top-of-funnel lead generation through quality content - think blog posts, white papers, case studies, social media, podcasts, video, etc. - and nurture leads through marketing automation and email marketing best practices. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and hundreds of new inbound marketing generated leads every week. But we’ve only scratched the surface! Join us and give voice to a friendly, dynamic brand at the forefront of its industry.
What you'll be doing
- Drive online lead generation by providing regular, quality content that’s in-tune with our audience’s needs
- Manage and collaborate with a growing team of talented content creators
- Develop and oversee an integrated content strategy that aligns with overall marketing objectives
- Produce various types of content (both short and long-form) like blog posts, social media, white papers, ebooks, webinars, podcasts, on-page content, videos, email and a lot more
- Perform keyword research and optimize content for search engines and lead gen
- Build and execute a content marketing calendar to ensure consistent distribution across all channels; extend brand reach through content distribution initiatives
- Leverage marketing automation software (Marketo) to scale email marketing lead generation and conversion efforts
- Use web, SEO, behavioral tracking and conversion analytics tools to optimize and scale content initiatives, plus regularly measure and report on success
- Stay curious, immersing yourself into the fleet industry and target audience to understand what content will be most relevant and engaging
- Collaborate with other content creators, designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content
What's in it for you
- Pull content inspiration from fascinating customers and prospects all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible, fun team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio the successful, high-growth company it is. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (we already have paying customers in over 70 countries).
- Remote work-friendly since 2012.
- 6+ years of experience in content marketing/inbound marketing with at least 2 years in a B2B focused role (SaaS/software experience is a big plus) and proven experience managing others
- Experience working in the transportation, automotive or fleet sector (or adjacent industry)
- Experience producing and optimizing content to drive online lead generation and measuring success
- Exceptional written/verbal communication, editing, presentation and coaching skills
- Deep expertise using marketing automation software for lead nurturing, scoring, etc. (Marketo experience a big plus)
- Deep expertise using web, SEO, behavioral tracking and conversion analytics tools to constantly measure and optimize efforts (Google Analytics, Segment, Heap, FullStory, etc.)
- Experience creating content for high-converting email campaigns and marketing automation workflows
- Excellent organizational skills to work efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts and always brainstorming the next project
- Detail oriented to ensure every piece of content is top notch quality and on brand
- Strong collaboration skills to work with many roles within Fleetio and externally
- Exceptional research skills to allow for a deep dive into the industry and conversations with customers, prospects and team members
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or email@example.com