Key Account Manager - Denmark
The role is restricted to those physically located in Europe. While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in Europe.
Our Key Account Manager for the Danish market you will work with various stakeholders in the different business areas to build strong relationships with our most important clients. Moreover, you will have close contact with various other departments such as our Product department. You will be responsible to manage the Sales in Nordics and plan for upcoming events so our product portfolio could monetise and build new revenue streams.
What does the role entail?
- Managing the sales of the full Raketech product portfolio for the Danish market
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customers
- Negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement
- Create reports
- Forecast sales results
- Collaborate with the sales team
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly reports
- Proven work experiences as an Account Manager or similar position, preferably with experience in the Danish market
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and Danish
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Be proactive, results oriented as well as honest, and trustworthy
- Be a team player and dedication to delivering great results
- Experience in the Media industry is considered to be an asset
- Available to work +/- 2 CET
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are: