Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Nordics
- Remote job
Our Key Account Manager will work with various stakeholders in the different business areas to build strong relationships with our most important clients. Moreover, you will have close contact with various other departments such as our Product department. You will be responsible to manage the Sales in Nordics and plan for upcoming events so our product portfolio could monetize and build new revenue streams.
- Managing the sales of the full Raketech product portfolio
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customers
- Negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement
- Create reports
- Forecast sales results
- Collaborate with the sales team
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly reports
- Proven work experiences as an Account Manager or similar position
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Be proactive, results oriented as well as honest, and trustworthy
- Be a team player and dedication to delivering great results
- Experience in the Media industry is considered to be an asset
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET.