Key Account Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
DNSimple is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our team. As DNSimple’s first Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the full cycle of creating, growing, and managing the relationships with our most important customers, including support. You'll also be responsible for helping us draft and/or improve our policies and procedures to better manage key accounts as we scale, as well as training materials for both customers and current/future fellow team members.
- Oversee the full cycle of key account interaction: pre-sale interactions, quoting, contract negotiations, onboarding, account management and support, billing and collections, new product introduction and upselling, contract renewal, off-boarding, and post-mortem.
- Develop educational materials and hold training sessions to help educate key customers on the features and benefits of DNSimple. Ensure key customers get the maximum value from our products and fully recognize the value we provide.
- Contribute proactively to all operational aspects of account management, such as: updating and maintaining our CRM database; participating in the support queue; ensuring that billing and collections are performed flawlessly; etc.
- Collect and document feedback from key customer accounts, and share your findings with the marketing and development team. Ensure all team members understand the pain points and feature requests expressed by key customers.
- Collaborate with select customers to develop case studies showcasing their positive experience with DNSimple. Collaborate with our marketing and technology teams to continuously improve our product lineup and value delivery.
- At least 5 years prior experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role, with Account Management experience being preferred. Your experience must include operational aspects like contract negotiation, billing, collections, and contract renewals.
- Demonstrated talent in and track record of building new customer relationships, as well as maintaining and improving existing ones. Your track record must include a clear, demonstrated history of upselling when opportune.
- Outstanding English comprehension and writing skills, with demonstrated experience in business communications. You must be able to communicate with customers and team members using clear, polished, and professional prose in all emails, documents, etc.
- Experience in infrastructure SaaS, and at least a general understanding of what DNS is and how it works, both from a technical standpoint and for customers. You must also be very familiar with work automation tools, e.g. CRM, Slack, tickets, etc.
- You must have experience in working with a distributed team and prefer a remote work environment over a traditional 9-to-5 office setup. You must have the demonstrated ability to work independently and manage your own schedule.
- $100K-$150K/year base salary;
- Discretionary individual performance bonus;
- Discretionary company-wide performance bonus;
- QSEHRA health insurance coverage;
- Paid bereavement leave (3 days);
- Paid holidays (10 days)
- PTO (3 weeks=15 days)
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 3 months);
- Other benefits per DNSimple’s policies.
DNSimple is a 100% remote company. We offer flexible schedules, and you can work from anywhere.
We are a multinational team that cares for its team members. We are open and welcoming to everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
As part of the team, your input and feedback are not only welcome, they're anticipated. We're a small team and everyone's opinions matters.