Justice Marketing Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Justice Marketing Manager
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
This role provides a unique opportunity to join a team where your work will drive top line impacts for the business. You will have the advantages of a small, agile team, plus the backing and benefits of a profitable, publicly traded company.
As the Justice Marketing Manager, you’ll join the growing Marketing team at Axon focused on selling life-saving solutions to public safety and security agencies across the globe.
In this role, you’ll own marketing for our Justice vertical, working closely with the sales and product teams to bring the Axon Justice solution to Justice professionals including prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely, anywhere in the United States Reports to: Director of State & Local Marketing
Direct Reports: 0
Develop Marketing Strategy
- Act as a market expert, drawing from research, competitive intelligence, and customer insights
- Define, lead and implement the marketing strategy for our Justice market
- Define, lead and implement a growth marketing strategy
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans with specific growth objectives with Sales team, create pipeline, and define both long and short-term marketing objectives to accelerate growth
Plan and Execute Marketing Campaigns & Events
- Create an inbound marketing motion that helps attract key whitespace to the Justice product
- Plan, manage and help execute events (in person and webinars)
- Develop short and long-tail marketing campaigns centered around case-studies, video content, sales enablement material, digital campaigns, communication strategies, and more
- Create and implement new ideas on how to better reach our audiences and key personas using various channels and content mediums
- Execute consistent and meaningful customer experiences/events with the ultimate goal of driving new and continued business
- Track ROI, engagement, and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement, and optimize marketing campaigns and events
Measure Key Results
- Demonstrate how your activities and plans are driving to KPIs like pipeline created and influenced, revenue and bookings closed, and increased market penetration.
- Leverage data to understand what marketing activities are effective and when to pivot to new strategies when required
- Demonstrate the ROI effectiveness for all of your marketing programs and devise plans to continuously optimize ROI
- Track results in consumable reports that can be shared with key stakeholders to demonstrate benchmarks and ongoing performance
- Manage internal relationships to create cohesive product launch plans, adapt content to your markets, and work as a key partner to the sales team
- Partner with customers and influencers in the industry to help increase awareness, adoption and perception of Axon
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS or technology company
- Expertise in Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics & Tableau
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders
- Moderate travel and extended work hours may be required; anticipated (15-25% of travel)
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 91,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 163,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 112,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 200,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected]. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.