Insights & Content Marketing Manager - UK
Are you a consumer insights specialist looking to take a step change in your career and leveraging your storytelling skills into a digital marketing role? We’re looking for an Insights and Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our UK Marketing team. In this role, you will leverage your expertise in telling a story with data, owning the insight process and producing thought leadership content to drive awareness.
- Stay up to date with the world's consumer trends and innovations – helping curate industry knowledge to generate content ideas across verticals
- Manage the entire insights generation process – from questionnaire creation and programming to data analysis and generating insights
- Create impactful and visually appealing content (blog posts, insights reports, digital marketing campaigns) in collaboration with our design team
- Work alongside a team of marketing, design, research, sales and business development colleagues to drive awareness and opportunities to expand our business
- Degree in psychology, business administration, market research, statistics or similar data-related fields
- 3-5 years experience in quantitative market research, ideally coming from a boutique/medium size insights agency
- Outstanding communication skills, hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity, as well as a strong affinity for numbers and data
- English mother tongue
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 100+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.
Eager to join us on our mission? We look forward to receiving your application via appinio.de/careers. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at any time on +49 40 87408303 or firstname.lastname@example.org