Influencer Marketing Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Influencer Marketing Manager
Aspire is the influencer marketing platform empowering e-commerce brands to build and cultivate influential communities of influencers, ambassadors, affiliates, customers, and more. Brands using Aspire can discover authentic partners, streamline relationships, scale their programs, and measure true business impact regardless of where they are in their influencer marketing journey.
Aspire is trusted by Glossier, Dyson, Newell, Outer, Brooklinen, and over 400 additional customers. Investors include Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Pear.vc, and more. For more information, visit www.aspire.io.
We’re growing across the board – and we’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our distributed remote Managed Services team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
Aspire is looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Managed Services Team. This role is responsible for providing influencer and social campaign management across a range of diverse enterprise clients. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, proactive, and confident in providing outstanding client support on a variety of complex accounts.
What you’ll be working on:
- Plan, manage and execute large-scale influencer marketing campaigns for top-tier brands & support clients’ influencer marketing goals in the following ways:
- Collaborate with the strategy team and Account Directors for strategic support
- Identify client goals and work with them to identify the correct KPIs and strategy to meet them
- Scope out campaigns and set timelines and deliverables based upon the client’s KPIs and budget, with support from Account Directors
- Support Campaign Associates in campaign execution and collaborate with them consistently throughout the lifespan of the campaign
- Own client relationship and maintain prescribed SLAs
- Monitor campaign throughout to provide insightful learnings for future campaigns at wrap up
- Provide deep understanding of client facing analytics and clear analysis on all KPI’s, from awareness to conversion driving campaigns
- Support Account Directors in overall project management and prioritization
- Create and present executive-facing presentations with style and an eye for detail
- Support teammates collaboratively when possible/needed
- Execute in accordance with team operational plan
- Partner with operations manager to improve processes and implementation
- Communicate feedback to all team members consistently and effectively
- Be ready to wear all hats, this job is dynamic!
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in influencer marketing, social media, communications, digital marketing, or related fields
- 1+ year of client management experience
- Extremely high organizational skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with our clients
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Possess strong interpersonal and priority-setting skills to identify and determine steps needed to accomplish assigned tasks and execute them with minimal feedback
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Suite products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA degree or higher strongly preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Global Perks & Benefits
- $100/month Wellness & Internet
- Personalized growth plans
- $2500 annual education credits
- Unlimited PTO (flexible vacation policy)
- $400 equipment/remote setup budget
- US Only * * 401k Plan * * Health, vision, dental insurance
Per the NYC income transparency law, the base salary for this role is between $70,000 – 80,000 yr.
Our compensation philosophy: we use a market-based approach to compensation. This means we use a series of compensation tools to help us understand how companies value this role in the U.S. market based on function, level, geographic location, and positions benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. To comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards.
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.