HubSpot Email Marketing Analyst
- 7 applicants (28%)
Location: International, Anywhere, 100% Remote
Our BIOptimizers vision of superhuman health is alive and growing, and so is our BIOFamily team. We need your help to create the world’s best eCommerce Digital Emails and SMS messages to connect with more humans and start their superhuman journey. If you have experience using Hubspot creating amazing workflows for emails and SMS messages, plus you know how to create amazing reports from Hubspot data; we want to see and hear what you have.
You will work closely with our dedicated marketing and advertising team that creates detailed campaign briefs and content briefs to inspire and guide our Hubspot messages. Your key role will include a lot of data assembly from HubSpot to Google Spreadsheets and we are looking for you to wow us with your data insights and find, share and execute HubSpot optimizations across all elements of our workflows and content.
Our culture of feedback and test, learn and evolve will be the core of your success. We have and will be creating a lot of new messages for new campaigns, new audiences, new avatars and new products. The speed of our HubSpot feedback loop will give us the exponential opportunity to create, learn and optimize every aspect of your HubSpot messages to maximize our open rates, click- throughs and conversion rate and our profitability through contribution margin.
Here at BIOptimizers we have the best health supplements in the world; now our HubSpot messages need to be upgraded to catch up – are you the Analyst for our Digital Email Marketing with the right proficiency, passion and purpose to lead us?
We need superhuman ads to scale our vision of superhuman health; let us know if you think you have what it takes.
As BIOptimizers New Team Member Your Are…
- You love data, and you love analyzing HubSpot data to look for patterns, wins, loses and your attention to detail at finding optimization opportunities is endless.
- You are a master at HubSpot, including but not limited to setting up, configuring and optimizing complex multi-channel workflows.
- You work well with others to take in inputs like x-factor content and subject lines to leverage in your analysis process and deliverables.
- You are very comfortable in HubSpot at all levels and have a passion for the new features, workflows and capabilities of the platform.
- You are Pixel Perfect in what you report, create and are mastering the art of interrupting people’s searching, reading and scrolling online to drive learning, engaging and buying online.
- Strong creative and communications skills with the ability to work with many integrated teams and connect with humans via ads.
- 2+ years of experience using HubSpot workflows and reporting for the purpose of eCommerce sales; wow us.
- 2+ years of experience using Google Spreadsheets for reporting and analysis.
- Exceptional English writing and verbal communications.
- Available to work full-time on Eastern Time Zone.
Leading Team Member Candidates:
- Understanding of eCommerce subscriptions and customer lifetime value.
- Experience with Atlassian’s Jira software for project and task management.
- Experience with split testing tools like Convert or Google Optimize.
- Knowledgeable of eCommerce Email KPIs including Open Rate, Click-Through Rate, Conversion Rate, AOV, and Contribution Margin.
- Passionate about health, wellness and the pursuit of superhuman health.
- Compensation $2500- 3500 USD per month (depending on experience)
- Vacation, Sick, Maternity and Bereavement Leave
- BIOptimizers Health Boosting Formulas (Value at $2,400/year)
- Free Books and Courses (Thousands a year)
- Free personalized Nootropics (Value at $3,600/year)
- EFT Sessions
- Career strengths-based coaching
- A tight-knit team of outgoing professionals.
What to Expect during the selection process:
- Application: your profile and resume will be reviewed within 72 hours, and you’ll hear back from us no matter what (no ghosting!). We aim to respond to every applicant within 5 business days.
- Predictive Index Assessment: All candidates need to complete a behavioral and cognitive assessment through Predictive Index. This tool is an integral part of our hiring process and crucial to limiting bias. You can find out more about Predictive Index here.
- Google Meet Interview : a 30-minute video call with two of our Talent Acquisition Specialists to get to know you a bit better and make sure you are aligned with our company core values.
- Job specific Skill Assessment: Hands on related test.
- 15-minute Phone Meeting with Trevor: Informal short “Get to know each other” to gauge if the chemistry is right to be successful together (We do not solely hire for skill, as a new skill is easy to train, we are looking for the right team member to build on our success).
- Panel Interview: a 60-minute video call with Trevor (Chief Marketing Integrator) and Martin (Talent Acquisition Lead) to discuss your background, BIOptimizers, and answer your questions about the team and growth trajectory.
- Reference Check: At this point, we will ask for some references to email as part of our due diligence.
- Offer: Ideally, this is the part where we make the offer, you accept, and we all celebrate!
Additional Application Information
- Computer – at least i5 or equivalent with 4GB RAM
- Internet Speed – At least 20 MBPS Download speed.
This role is 100% remote so reliable internet is a must. The company is US based however the company is distributed remotely across the globe.