Enjin.io is hiring a
Head of Marketing
- 2 applicants (6%)
Head of Marketing
Enjin is one of the world’s largest blockchain projects, one of the first metaverse/non-fungible token (NFT) projects, and one of the first NFT-gaming ecosystems. Enjin CTO Witek Radomski authored the ERC-1155 NFT standard. Before pivoting to blockchain in 2017, Enjin was an established gaming services software company with about 21 million users. Today, Enjin is a global, remote-only team of futurists and dreamers who aim to drive NFT mass adoption and build the next layer of the internet.
Enjin is looking for a Head of Marketing to drive Enjin’s evolution from a leader in blockchain technology into a global brand intertwined with everyday life.
What You’ll Do
- Drive Enjin’s marketing strategy and translate its broad strategy into specific brand, content, comms, growth, digital, and social media initiatives.
- Consolidate Enjin’s brand strategy and flesh out the company voice and target user personas.
- Build Enjin’s brand awareness generally and across targeted user segments.
- Consolidate Enjin’s content (including long form and video), comms and thought leadership strategies, and build Enjin’s user narrative.
- Implement delivery of Enjin’s brand strategy across various social media and other channels.
- Drive growth strategies (paid and organic) and build marketing funnels across various channels for Enjin apps and blockchain ecosystems where Enjin contributes.
- Consolidate Enjin’s marketing analytics strategies and push data-driven strategies.
- Coordinate with the Chief Operating Officer and various product and development teams.
- Work with the Chief Legal Officer to ensure regulatory compliance across all marketing content.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer to determine appropriate marketing budgets, and to measure the performance of various marketing strategies and teams.
- Work with company leadership to build overall company strategy.
- Build and mentor a world class blockchain marketing team.
Who You Are
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university in your country with strong English written and oral communication.
- At least 8 years experience in marketing with experience across various marketing skillsets, preferably within the blockchain, gaming and/or related tech industries.
- Must have previous experience with and deep understanding of Web3, NFTs and blockchain technologies, preferably with Substrate blockchains.
- Hands-on experience with key marketing software such as analytics, automation and CRM software.
- A proven leader who has built, led and inspired teams (in remote environment is a bonus).
- Strong judgement with teams, budgets, and strategic planning.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Enjin.io. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired