Head of Growth Marketing
- 8 applicants (32%)
Head of Growth Marketing
Who we are
Prisma is a new kind of education company driven by a singular mission: to prepare kids to thrive in our rapidly changing world. The world is changing faster than ever, yet our current education system is not designed for rapid change. At Prisma we have designed a new kind of learning experience for grades 4-12, built from the ground up to not only develop kids’ future- ready skills but to instill in them a desire to make a large, positive impact on the world. Prisma combines the flexibility of home-based learning, the socialization of a close-knit peer group that meets daily, the support of an inspiring learning coach, and the personalization of an interests-based, adaptable curriculum. We believe that every student deserves to love school, be able to progress at their own pace, pursue what interests them, and to reach their full potential. If you believe this too and you dream of a job where you can truly have an impact on the world, read on!
Prisma was founded by two repeat founders whose most recent venture was bought by Google in one of its most expensive acquisitions to date. We are a well and self-funded, mission-driven company focused on scalable and sustainable growth.
What the role is
Since September of 2020, our team has built a world-class education program for a group of middle and high school kids across the USA. Kids and their parents love what we’re doing , we have consistently received exceptionally high NPS scores , and we’ve proven that Prisma learners demonstrate strong academic growth. Now that it’s clear that we’re building something that families want and that enables learners to thrive, it’s time to plan and execute for growth. This is where you come in.
What you will do
- Cross-channel strategy: Build out a healthy and economical acquisition channel portfolio for Prisma that will grow our brand awareness, increase traffic, and build our leads and customer database.
- Testing framework: Test and experiment across channels (paid, organic, referral, partner) to unlock new growth opportunities for Prisma.
- Data analytics & analysis: Lead and implement the measurement, reporting, and education of our channel performance internally to ensure we are best prioritizing our growth resources and budgets.
- Revenue responsibility & channel resource management: Develop and lead the resourcing plan for future acquisition investments which will include a mix of an in-house team, external agencies/support, consultants.
- Campaign management: Partner closely with our leadership team to create and deliver on marketing campaigns that bring to life our mission, Prisma’s Unique Value Proposition, and the stories of our families.
- Website & landing pages: Own the performance of our website and landing pages to ensure it best tells our story, represents Prisma’ values, and connects with our audiences.
- Blog/SEO: Develop and implement our SEO content strategy from developing our content calendar to monitoring the effectiveness of our keyword strategy.
Who the ideal candidate is
- Have 5+ years experience working in and/or leading acquisition/growth marketing strategy, ideally at a tech company in a digital capacity.
- Have a proven track record of building growth channels, delivering traffic/leads, and ultimately contributing revenue from your acquisition programs.
- Love to test and tinker with new channels, new creative, new copy, and push the limits of how things have been done in the past.
- Have experience resourcing a team across a breadth of digital channels and have the first-hand experience growing a few channels yourself.
- Are well versed in analytics packages, reporting formats, budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing marketing operations to ensure we grow is a fiscally responsible way.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills and you know how to work with everyone. You are just as comfortable giving a presentation to the CEO as you are speaking with an engineer, a designer, or a copywriter.
- Are someone who has a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Feel comfortable working in a distributed team.
- Are eager to own full responsibility over Prisma’s growth.
- Passionate about EdTech and innovative education models.
**Beyond possessing these skills, if you also exude these traits, we want
to talk with you!**
- Gutsy: Unafraid to speak up, take risks and think differently
- Humble: Quick to give credit and slow to pass blame
- Can-do: Optimistic, bring solutions, not problems, and always find a way
- Team player: Care about, respect, help, and speak candidly with others
- Driven: Go above and beyond to achieve our mission
How we compensate
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and 401(k) with access to optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Life insurance, HSA/FSA, etc.
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work schedule (compatible with US-based working hours)