Head of Content
- 8 applicants
Head of Content | US – Remote
Finixio is a proudly Remote First group
Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 coworkers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
As Head of Content you will be responsible for all on-page evergreen content for all relevant sites and region. Such sites will include basketballinsider.com, thesportsdaily.com, sportslens.com and business2community.com.
The Head of Content is a specialist in content management, content screening, content quality checking, content cannibalization, SEO optimisation and has excellent analytical skills.
The Head of Content will educate and oversee all content creation and existing content in the given region ensuring high quality content across all sites.
The Head of Content should be able to produce content, but is not crucial for the role.
- Ensure best-in-class content quality across our websites, in all geos
- Educate content editors
- Call for weekly educational chats
- Approve all content pieces before they go live
- Improve existing content
- Implement frameworks and procedures in the content team
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Strong editorial skills and experience with a proven track record
- Able to understand and analyze content, not only in languages you understand
- iGaming, Crypto, Online Casino Content
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.