Growth Retention Marketing Manager
Growth Retention Marketing Manager (she/he/they) Remote job
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint, Truekind & Empetua
We’re looking for a passionate and methodical Growth Retention Marketing Manager to Lead the Analytics division and team for the Data Science Division. Combines data, computational science, and technology to provide high-value insights into the business, and through the use of statistical analysis and data visualization techniques that enable enhanced business performance.
Advising the business on the potential of data, leverage and synthesize large volumes and variety of data to enhance the business’s understanding of individual population segments, propensities, outcomes, and decision points.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Own the strategy, development, and execution of customer lifecycle marketing and communications campaigns to drive repeat sales and build loyalty through your managed channels.
- Determine the strategy behind contact cadence, frequency and mix across your owned channels to optimize results for customers and leads by delivering the right message to the right audience.
- Partner with the Creative & CRM teams to build the daily CRM marketing calendar, with segmentation, testing and versioning needs. Provide insight and guidance based on past performance and best practices.
- Support daily execution of emails /SMS/push notifications by coordinating and communicating requirements with the Creative Team, and QAing daily sends & campaign set up.
- Lead development and technical implementation of new transactional emails, drip series, triggered emails through constant A/B testing and data-first approach.
- Deliver and present weekly and monthly analysis translating data and trends into actionable insights and strategic prioritization of actions.
- Manage the entire customer journey from the email, sms or push to the thank you page, defining the onsite boosters/motivators to implement, the coupons and discount strategy.
- 7+ years of experience in CRM or Email/Mobile Marketing.
- Strong knowledge of HTML (knowledge of XML is a nice to have).
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals (CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs.
- Solid understanding of mobile CRM channels including SMS & push notifications.
- Experience with personalization, segmentation and dynamic content coding for email.
- Ability to work independently, as well as productively partnering with cross-functional teams to meet objectives.
- Strong data-analysis skills with ability to see the big picture and deep dive.
- A customer-centric, analytical and ROI based approach to all decision making.
- Creative and relentless problem-solver.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
What We Have to Offer
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!