Growth Marketing Manager
The situation: Not to brag, but we've spent the last 10+ years creating highly-pragmatic content that's consistently been called everything from "best-in-class" to "life-changing." But we've got a somewhat-embarrassing problem ... No one knows about it.
Well, not "no one." We've had some great niche success, which we're incredibly grateful for, but our ambitions are bigger than that. The simple fact of the matter is, our coaching can make a difference in the lives of others, and not enough people are benefiting from it. We're an aggressively growing team and we need a growth marketer who loves a challenge to keep up with our breakneck speed. We need our funnels to be airtight as we push the boundaries of growing our community 4x in the next year.
That's where you come in.
More about us:
Mindmaven is a coaching company that focuses on helping professionals, primarily CEOs and Founders of rapidly-growing companies, succeed by teaching them how to proactively manage important relationships in meaningful ways. We believe that the leaders we work with are good people, desiring to lead well and make a difference in the world, and our goal is to help them do it without sacrificing what matters most in life: relationships. This is our way to help make the world a better place. If you want to help in that mission, keep reading!
Now you know a little about us, here's what we're looking for from you:
- Marketing + Sales Savvy : Experience working cross channel with an emphasis on funnel building, CRO, lead nurturing through a longer sales funnel, and audience building through content marketing.
- Detail & Data-Oriented: Ability to identify relevant KPIs and develop processes and dashboards to drive transparency of our marketing performance throughout the organization.
- Responsive to Current Trends & New Learnings: You have a pulse on all things startups, tech world, or leadership. You're quick to capitalize on trends for viral marketing while staying true to the brand.
- Marketing Automation Aficionado: Must have deep experience implementing and using technical marketing automation tools. You can evaluate options to recommend the best toolset to be successful.
- Technical Expertise: Must have expertise working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, email marketing platforms and landing pages for CRO.
- Driven by Relationships: You're looking for work that is genuinely meaningful—you want to help promote a product that you can believe in, knowing it will help people and make the world a better place.
- Experimental mind : Our premium product is more challenging to market in traditional ways (i.e. PPC or digital ads) so you'll need to stretch boundaries and think outside the box to get results.
- Connection-Focused: No need to play the hero here. We pride ourselves on our open communication and have found many common problems can be eliminated altogether with a quick Slack message or Zoom chat.
- Entrepreneur-at-Heart: You're a scrappy, self-driven problem solver who does what it takes to get the job done. You believe that no matter what happens, there's a solution to be found.
- Growth Mindset: The attitude of "I am who am" makes your stomach turn. You always seek new opportunities to learn and aren't afraid to tackle challenges in pursuit of growth and improvement.
- Highly Organized: You'll wear a lot of (very fashionable) hats here at Mindmaven, so please be able to seamlessly manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years in growth marketing
- 2+ years of CRM management (implementation is a bonus)
- Experience marketing high-end products (real estate, timeshares, B2B SaaS, etc)
- Relevant degree in marketing, business admin, or statistics from a reputable institution.
- SEO certification, Google Analytics Certification, and UX experience is advantageous
- Experience working in (or unique insights into) Silicon Valley, startups, and/or entrepreneurship in general.
- Proven background in working remotely.
What you'll do:
What can you expect to be doing? Here's a quick breakdown of your top 3 responsibilities:
#1: CRM Implementation and Management
- Identify and Implement the tools, processes, and content needed to keep engaging leads who come into our funnel but aren't ready to purchase. No lead left behind!
- Once we've got folks in the door, you'll manage airtight funnels to help us stay top of mind, especially for high-quality prospects
#2: Funnel Building & Lead Nurturing
- Build out all Lead to Client funnels for each of Mindmaven products
- Activate all relationships we have, nurturing leads through mid- to lower-marketing funnels.
- Always engage with value first—an approach which Mindmaven is known for.
#3: Content Marketing to Drive Growth
- Leverage Mindmaven's depth of knowledge to create the best content marketing in the coaching space.
- Increase our ability 10x to pump out content that is perceived by our target audience as high quality and highly relevant.
While those will be your three primary responsibilities, other opportunities may arise. For the right person, this is a chance to expand their marketing repertoire and take another step towards becoming the best version of themselves.
Congratulations! You made it to the end of this job posting. That alone may qualify you for the role. We look forward to meeting you.